Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Character Collage Thread

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Character Collage Thread

I recently spent 10 wonderful days at the Disneyland Resort. Well actually it was back at the end of January, the beginning of February. My trip coincided with the Mice/Age 10th Anniversary. Anyway, while I was there, I managed to put thousands of photos onto my memory cards. I just own a small point and shoot camera, so I do just that. I point, and I shoot the picture.

I sometimes shoot photos with a goal in mind. One of my goals, is to be able to come home, and make collages on my computer. When I used my PC, I used a simple program called Collage Creator. Well the PC recently died, and I needed to switch my collage making to my Mac computer. I now use a Scrapbook program, along with my Picassa program to edit the pictures.

The purpose of this thread is to show off my handiwork. I wish that I could afford to paper scrap everything, but that just gets way too expensive. So I guess you can say, I have gone digital.

These following collages all have a similar theme, and so I am calling this my Character Collage Thread. Right now I just have a small amount of collages finished, so this will be a work in progress, and I will post collages a few at a time, as I complete them.
    BarbaraAnn

Re: Character Collage Thread

This first one is labeled Stormtroopers. I was passing through Tomorrowland, and there were these two Stormtroopers just hanging around with the crowd. They had a handler who kept reminding the crowd that there was to be no line for either photos or autographs. So I got the camera out and took a few candid shots. The one Stormtrooper noticed me, and the next thing I knew, I had one on each side of me. A quick passing of the camera to the handler, and I was able to pose for the photo with me, and what looks like my bodyguards. It was a fun encounter, and it is now my first collage in this thread.

BarbaraAnn

Comment

Mickey seems to be a favorite character of a lot of people, and I am no exception. So whenever, I see his likeness in something, I almost always try and get a photo. I know that a lot of people search for the "hidden Mickeys" that are all over the place in Disneyland. These are Mickeys that are not quite hidden away.

BarbaraAnn

Comment

Early on in my trip, I visited the Brand New Cars Land in DCA. I was lucky enough to be able to ride both Radiator Racers, and also the Mater ride. Mater is a great character. I was thrilled that Mater also poses for photos with the guests in the park. He talks to people as well, just like he does in the movie. So I got in line, passed my camera off to the wonderful Photopass photographers, and I got many pictures with Mater during my vacation.

BarbaraAnn

Comment

Yay! I'm so glad to see this thread! I so love your creativity here!

Nothing like a collage of Mater!

Ta Da!

Comment

ORDDU: Love to see what you've done with your pictures, Barbarann, duckling! It's very creative of you. Thank you so much for letting us see what you've been up to!

Comment

One of the very first things that I did on my long 10 day vacation, was that I checked out the new Walt and Mickey statue that is in DCA. It became a favorite spot of mine. The statue is amazing, and I like it almost as much as the Partner statue that is in The Hub at Disneyland. There was almost always a Photopass Photographer near the statue, so one could always get a picture, with their camera, or yours.

BarbaraAnn

Comment

That picture of Walt and Mickey above hangs in City Hall. It is probably a very well known photograph.
                BarbaraAnn

Comment

The colors for that one are perfect! Very retro...

Ta Da!

Comment

I do play around with the colors a lot, until it becomes pleasing to my eye. I really like the 2 programs that I use, because they are not only easy, but they have a lot of fun options.
                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Tigger is a fun character. When I see him in the parks, he makes me smile. I think about the Winnie The Pooh television program that I used to watch with my grandson when he was a young child. Tigger loves to bounce, and he was mischievous as well, but not in a really bad way.

BarbaraAnn

Comment

ORWEN: Just imagine what you could do over at the New Princess Fantasy Faire!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
                          ORWEN: Just imagine what you could do over at the New Princess Fantasy Faire!!!
                          I can't wait to return to Disneyland, so that I can photograph the new area. I had a super time with my camera in all the newness of DCA.
                          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Goofy is one funny dog! He is a dog isn't he? His stature makes some folks wonder about that very thing. I found it very humorous that when I was in Toontown, where I have been many times, I discovered that Goofy had his very own house. I had a grand old time taking photos of Goofy, Goofy's house, and all the goofy stuff that come with this character. He will always be a favorite of mine. He is indeed a classic!

BarbaraAnn

Comment

Very cool indee I like the way these photos turn out. Can't wait to see how you do with Princess Aurora and Mary Poppins.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X