• Show
Clear All

• Trip Report March Trip

Click image for larger version

Name:	923.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	7371508

Remember...Dreams Come True is AWESOME!! I havent seen a non-holiday fireworks show in a very long time. This one was incredible. Is there nothing that Disney doesnt do a million times better than anyone else? We never could get our entire group together enough to reserve a nice spot by the castle or SW, but we still caught a great show from the Matterhorn, Tomorrowland, and Frontierland. Next trip we will be better organized, because Im dying to see what we missed!

I try to eat something new every visit, and this time I tried the fried green tomato sandwich at the Hungry Bear Restaurant. YUM!! An instant new favorite, Critter Country is back on the menu map for me.

So in the end, I hope we were able to show our friends a good time. I hope we gave them all the tools they will need to create their own magical family vacations and enjoy their time with the mouse. At one point during this trip, we lost some of our party and ended up waiting for over two hours in the Animation Building for them. We had always talked about hanging out in there, but with so much else to do, we never got around to it. This way we had no choice. The kids who were with us just happen to be aspiring artist/animators, so being stuck here was a dream come true for them. So we sat there, watching the big screens and the little children. We took our time exploring each attraction in the building, and took about a thousand pictures. And that is why the Animation Building was my favorite attraction for this trip. We came home and started planning the next trip. When we bought these season passes, my husband was afraid that we would get burned out. But I swear my excitement only builds with each trip. My next goal is to ride the Lilly Belle in April. :yea:

Name:	030.JPG
Size:	143.8 KB
ID:	7371509

Name:	847.JPG
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	7371510

Name:	flowers (3).JPG
Size:	237.8 KB
ID:	7371511

Name:	zoe (2).JPG
Size:	166.0 KB
ID:	7371512

Name:	Sign.jpg
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	7371513

Re: March Trip

Absolutely beautiful pictures, and great commentary. Thanks for sharing it all with us.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

great report. thanks!

Comment

Great report, thanks for sharing
        The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

How dare you not like Mad T Party!.........just kidding.
          sigpic

Comment

Im sorry! Hows this .. love the concept, just dont dig the vibe.

Thanks guys. I just booked the Castle Inn for April

Comment

I dont care for it either, i'm just being a pest. lol.
              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X