Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Alice, The Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dee & Dum give autographs at the Mad T Party?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Does Alice, The Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dee & Dum give autographs at the Mad T Party?

Just curious is all. Curiouser and curiouser.

Re: Does Alice, The Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dee & Dum give autographs at the Mad T Party?

If you mean the band Alice and Mad Hatter, I don't think so. I once tried to talk to them after their set and was stopped by a CM who told me they wanted to relax/prep for their next set. Things might have changed since then or after their last set of the night, though.

Comment

Re: Does Alice, The Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dee & Dum give autographs at the Mad T Party?

no they don't they stopped doing autographs last summer, the band members are not allowed to stop and do photos even now..

Comment

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
        no they don't they stopped doing autographs last summer, the band members are not allowed to stop and do photos even now..
        Whaaaa???? Well I hope I can get an auto from the Tweedle guys. They are usually dancing with the crowd or moving about in the crowds.

Comment

If you stand right by the stairs where the band exits the stage and reach out, they will give you a high five as they are exiting the stage then rush off.

Comment

They used to take picture, but due to unfavorable circumstances, they aren't allowed to take pictures anymore. Too many unfavorable characters around.
            I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
            - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X