This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disney store in Los Angeles area that's not the Disney store

I thought there was a big Disney store in the Los Angeles area that's not the normal

Re: Disney store in Los Angeles area that's not the Disney store

There is a small Disney studio store, and Soda Fountain Ice cream parlor owned by Disney next to El capitan theater on Hollywood Blvd, thats the only disney store I can think of in Los Angeles thats not a normal store.

Of coarse theres also World Of Disney in Downtown Disney too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SlRTWHOZgQ

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

There's a Character Warehouse in Fullerton. I think Google Maps said it was about 12 minutes from the parks. It's a store that sells some Disney items (and I believe some non-Disney items). I went in 2009 and didn't feel it was worth the trip. We were going to stop by our last trip, but we didn't make it.

Asset Management and Sales - retail store listings with blowout sales
      Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

There's a "Disney Baby Store" at the Americana in Glendale. It is the only baby boutique style store that Disney has made. If it proves to be successful in Glendale then they will expand to other locations but for now it's the only store that exists in the world.
        Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
          There's a Character Warehouse in Fullerton. I think Google Maps said it was about 12 minutes from the parks. It's a store that sells some Disney items (and I believe some non-Disney items). I went in 2009 and didn't feel it was worth the trip. We were going to stop by our last trip, but we didn't make it.

Asset Management and Sales - retail store listings with blowout sales
          Its on the corner of Orangethorpe and Lemon in a rundown Mall. The selection used to be much better, but you can still find an occasional bargain.
          "A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." Eeyore

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X