Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] When to Apply to Work at Disneyland?

Hi! So I'm 18, and I'll be graduating high school this June. I really want to get a job as a cast member this summer at Disneyland. So when should I apply? Do I apply now and tell them I can't start working until mid June? And how do I apply online? I remember there used to a be a link on the Disneyland site that took you to apply for jobs at the resort, but now I can only find a link for corporate jobs.

And I'll be starting college near Disneyland in the fall, and if I worked as a cast member, how accommodating is DL of class schedules? And will they keep me come fall, or only hire me for the summer?

Thanks to everyone who answers

Re: When to Apply to Work at Disneyland?

The Walt Disney Company Home | Jobs and Careers
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Comment

Re: When to Apply to Work at Disneyland?

Apply now. Tell them when you can and can't work. Because crowds generally follow school schedules it's not a big deal. You can work full time in the summer, and then possibly weekends in the Fall, and maybe full time over Thanksgiving and Christmas Break.
      Be Cool Stay in School!
      Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X