Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Stars Tours Old Fastpass Location

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Stars Tours Old Fastpass Location

I was just wondering I thought before stars tours went on the big refurb it had fastpass? But where was it located I know buzz had fastpass until star tours 2.0 came. And if anyone has pics I would like to remember where this was located at.

Re: Stars Tours Old Fastpass Location

I recall it being to the left of the entrance where the line goes aoutside; pulled out well before the refurb.
    Remember
    What the dormouse said
    Feed your head!

sigpic

You've read it; you can't unread it!

Comment

I did a little bit of Googling and found this. The machines were located here, but this is shortly after they were taken after not being used for a while. Stroller parking replaced this area for a bit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	startours_nofp_michael_zps9d751b37.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	7348559

(photo via MousePlanet)

Comment

Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
        I did a little bit of Googling and found this. The machines were located here, but this is shortly after they were taken after not being used for a while. Stroller parking replaced this area for a bit.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28189[/ATTACH]

(photo via MousePlanet)
        Ok thanks for the picture but I still don't remember this location.

Comment

Originally posted by WoC 95 View Post
          Ok thanks for the picture but I still don't remember this location.
          You don't remember the Fastpass machines being here, or you don't know where this location is?

Comment

Here are some more photos, from when the machines were first installed. They were a little to the left of the sign in the first photo.

Name:	1500-FF_zps1f5e5dc2.jpg
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	7348567

Name:	1500-FF3_zps7e2ce700.jpg
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	7348566

Name:	1500-FF2_zpsd57591ec.jpg
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	7348565

(photos via Laughing Place)

Comment

I have to look for some on ebay )
              Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
                You don't remember the Fastpass machines being here, or you don't know where this location is?
                Fastpass Machine

Comment

Originally posted by WoC 95 View Post
                  Fastpass Machine
                  See above photos.

Comment

Don't remember the location, but thanks for sharing
                    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

hmm, seeing how hot it is during summer - I wonder why they pulled the awning??

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpet View Post
                        Don't remember the location, but thanks for sharing
                        They were only used for a short period of time, I think they were installed around 2000/2001 and were gone by 2006. Between those years they weren't used all the time either.

Originally posted by RSZero1 View Post
                        hmm, seeing how hot it is during summer - I wonder why they pulled the awning??
                        Good question. The outside queue was extended with the refurb, so the old awning would have only covered a small portion but a full awning over the area doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X