This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Club 33 members dine in the Haunted Mansion to celebrate Marc Davis

To say I am very jealous would be an understatement. Heather from the Disney Food Blog got to dine with Disney Legends inside the original Haunted Mansion just recently. There were decorative menus and food, and Bob Gurr, Alice Davis and Andreas Deja were there! JEALOUS! Check out the article and photos!

Dining in Disneyland: Marc Davis Centennial Dinner INSIDE the Haunted Mansion | the disney food blog
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Re: Club 33 members dine in the Haunted Mansion to celebrate Marc Davis

Is it weird that I reared up from overwhelming happiness just imagining how this experience must have been?

Yeah. It's weird. But HOLY COW that's amazing!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Curse thy redditorrrr!!

Micenation

Comment

That photo of Bob was so funny!!!!
        Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

This would be oh, so super amazing.
          I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh . . . I would DIE of over excitement. I am INCREDIBLY jealous of them!!!!!!!!
            "It's kind of fun to do the impossible". Walt Disney

Comment

Pretty sweet. I remember Disney holding a dinner in the Haunted Mansion before. I do not believe it was as lavish as this event being a Marc Davis centennial b-day bash and such.

Comment

That's pretty amazing looking! I like the Bob photo then the Alice one best.
                These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
                My company had a special night at the park
                WdW trip report with WWoHP
                NYE 2011 trip report
                Mice Chat 7th anniversary
                Leap year 24 hour report
                New DCA trip report
                NYE 2012
                HKDL trip report

Comment

What an incredible experience! Thank you so much for sharing!

Comment

soo awesome! i am so jealous!
                    this event would've been amazing to attend.

Comment

That looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing the link to a great article.
                      ​ Yes

Comment

Amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

Comment

Normally I wouldn't post unless I thought I had something to add that made it worth it. ..Today is no exception.

Wow. That's all I can manage. Wow.
                          Permanecer sentado por favor...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X