This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MORE Tiki Pics

OOOH! Oh so pretty!! I can't WAIT for Spring Break!
    "Somebody need me too much; somebody know me too well. Somebody pull me up short, and put me through hell, and give me support for being alive. Make me alive. Make me alive! Make me confused; mock me with praise. Let me be used. Vary my days. But alone is alone, not alive. Somebody crowd me with love, somebody force me to care. Somebody let me come through, I'll always be there as frightened as you, to help us survive being alive."
    --"Being Alive"
    Company Stephen
    Sondheim

Comment

Aloha!

Comment

Wow, the tiki room looks fantastic. Thanks for posting the pics!
        Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
        I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
        ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

ok, the last pic got my heartstring.
          Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

Comment

Mahalo for the pics, WDI33!

Comment

Very beautiful! My hips are a hula-ing already. Looks like 7 long months paid off!
              Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
              Help support the site you love:
              -Visit the MiceChat store
              Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
              MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

MAHALO! Great Pictures. Can't wait to go back!
                WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

Here are the first few entrance pics just in case you missed them!

Originally posted by WDI33
                  The new thatching is Polystyrene and should last aprox. 10 years. The real thatching bearly lasted two years after the sun and rain! The cost of the new polystyrene thatch roof was $40,000!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X