This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Favorite World of Color Scene

What is your favorite scene, past or present. Personally mine is the beginning and the ending.

Re: Favorite World of Color Scene

pirates. I love the fire and the end when jack asks if we all saw that, cuz he's not doing it again! lol

Comment

Just Around the Riverbend/Colors of the Wind

All I have to do is walk by during that part, and... all of a sudden something gets in my eye...must be all that mist...I swear...
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

I like the intro scene the most

Comment

It was the Hellfire sequence, which I desperately hope comes back. The original version of the show was flawless.

Comment

The "So Close" section.
            Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

I enjoy all of them almost equally. I could do without the Brave seen. I'm also a Toy Story fan so that's one i'm partial to.
              Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

Comment

Originally posted by Quentin View Post
                I enjoy all of them almost equally. I could do without the Brave seen. I'm also a Toy Story fan so that's one i'm partial to.
                Agreed. It feels like the show stops for a commercial. I'd be thrilled for it to leave.

Comment

Its a tie between the Brave scene and POTC scene!

Comment

The Wall-E scene was the first scene to "WOW" me with the glitter effect alone, which is why it's still my favorite. The music and the particular scene from the movie also contribute to its awesomeness.

Comment

Aladdin scene, specifically the part with the Genie. The Pirates portion, absolutely love the fire and the laser effect at the end is amazing and the finale always puts a few tears in my eye.

Comment

The finale... always gets me everytime I see it and I can't wait to see it again this summer. No matter what's changed up the finale seems to stay the same in the end and I love the last "colorrrrr" moment with the giant wall of water.

Comment

The Pocahontas scene is my favorite. Second favorite would be the Aladdin scene, followed by the finale.
                          sigpic

Comment

I love the finale. The music and colors together are brilliant
                            "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

Comment

I'd have to say the Lion King scene, and the opening and closing scenes...very hard to choose though!

The Lion King one because it makes me cry and I'm always a sucker for that kind of obvious emotional cue .. :P

Opening and closing scenes because I am a people watched and I lovvvve when people haven't seen it before and to see their faces when they first experience it.

Toy story scene is very cool though, love the lasers and the fast paced animation and music, really puts you in the middle of the movie.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X