Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often does Disneyland hire ride/attractions operator?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How often does Disneyland hire ride/attractions operator?

Hi guys! I applied on October 1st as a retail clerk to the Disneyland Resort. Unfortunately, I am no longer in consideration since my 6 months is already up. I think the reason for this is because of the lack of weekday hours I filled in. Anyways, I'm thinking of applying again, but as a ride operator instead; the thing is, I noticed from the last time I applied and the past few days of searching on Disney's casting site that no position of 'Attractions' is ever listed. Of course I'm not saying that Disney never posted positions for attractions before, but I'm guessing it's pretty occasional.

My question is basically how often does Disneyland hire people to work for attractions? Is there a specific season where numerous positions are posted? Also, I'm looking to hopefully get a job soon, and I heard that food service is always high in demand; so, how is that position compared to working for Attractions (experience anyone?)? I am 18 years old and in high school still if anyone wants more specific details and I believe working for Disneyland will be one of the most unique and most fun experience I can have!

Thanks!

Re: How often does Disneyland hire ride/attractions operator?

I just saw an Attractions job posting on the Disney Careers site like two days ago

Comment

Hi TrulyGoofy!
      I think what you saw was a listing for Walt Disney World, I am looking for a job at the Disneyland Resort. Can you send me a link of the post if I am wrong because I just checked again just now and sadly saw no listing. Thanks for the reply!

Comment

Best times to check are October, before the holidays, and right around now before the summer season begins.

Comment

every day. reapply
          Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
          Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Originally posted by Kukaelio'ono View Post
            Hi TrulyGoofy!
            I think what you saw was a listing for Walt Disney World, I am looking for a job at the Disneyland Resort. Can you send me a link of the post if I am wrong because I just checked again just now and sadly saw no listing. Thanks for the reply!
            No it was for Disneyland. I never go looking at WDW jobs. I looked again and its no longer there. Keep checking back frequently.

Comment

My mistake! Thanks for the info though!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X