Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

it's like they were reading my mind Pizxie limited time magic week!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] it's like they were reading my mind Pizxie limited time magic week!

I was so excited I spelled Pixie wrong :-P

Re: it's like they were reading my mind Pizxie limited time magic week!

When did 'Limited Time Magic' get renamed 'Not-so Limited Time Magic as it Happens Regularly Anyway'

Comment

Yeah, I don't see what is "limited time" about this.

Comment

Suggestion: next week all the pixies fly out of Pixie Hollow and meet guests at Fantasyland / Adventureland (back story could be that they ate Alice's mushrooms and grew bigger). And then bring back Peter Pan and gang to complete the whole Neverland line-up. That would be Limited Time Magic.

Comment

Originally posted by wali View Post
          Suggestion: next week all the pixies fly out of Pixie Hollow and meet guests at Fantasyland / Adventureland (back story could be that they ate Alice's mushrooms and grew bigger). And then bring back Peter Pan and gang to complete the whole Neverland line-up. That would be Limited Time Magic.
          Woo! This this this!!!
          Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
          Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
          Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
          Neverland since 1996.
          ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X