This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Ideas for parades?

Do you guys have any ideas for parades that you'd like to share? I think a parade themed to the wild or adventurers could be cool for DL. I think a parade about CA's natural feature with disney characters would be cool as well. What would you guys like to see?

http://www.youtube.com/user/ridesandstuff

Re: Ideas for parades?

I think a parade about the history of Disney animation would fit well in DCA. The parade could start out in black and white with Steamboat Willie, and then turn to color with Snow White. There could be many floats representing milestone films in Disney history, all in order of their releases.
    "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by DreamsofColor View Post
      I think a parade about the history of Disney animation would fit well in DCA. The parade could start out in black and white with Steamboat Willie, and then turn to color with Snow White. There could be many floats representing milestone films in Disney history, all in order of their releases.
      I would love to see this!
      Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

Since disney now has the rights to marvel, they could make a super hero parade. That would be an easy way to bring marvel into the parks.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X