This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Captain EO News?

Just need an update, has any news been released as to what's going to happen to Captain EO?

If it were up to me I would make it stay forever, but unfortunately I know this is a pipe dream :/

Have they announced what will replace it or how long it will last?

Thanks!

Re: Captain EO News?

Nothing has been announced yet.

Comment

If it's going to stay forever they need to get rid of the bouncing floor during the music section, it makes sense during the crash. It's just gets way too annoying (to me and everyone I've brought to see it) though about 1/4 way into the first song :-P

Comment

The news is...nothing....more at 11!
        Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
        http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Comment

Like others have said, nothing has been announced yet. I suspect we won't hear anything about a replacement for EO until a new Tomorrowland refurb is announced.

Personally, I can't wait for them to get rid of it. It had it's run in the 80's, and it's overstayed it's welcome now. Hopefully if/when we get a new Tomorrowland, something far superior takes it's place.

Comment

Tony Baxter said that is where Circle Vision will go. THis was at D23 so who knows if the plans have changed
            Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

I liked Captain EO but it's time to go. DL needs to put something new in..both HISTK and CE are so overdone.
              Feel free to visit my Etsy Shop; https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlienKaboo...=hdr_shop_menu
              to see my Disney and StarWars skirts for little girls.

Comment

I see Marvel taking EO's place.

Comment

The last three times I went, it was closed (how does that work out anyways?). Not permanently, but it is very odd to have that show closed down.
                  Stopping in the middle is
                  DISTINCTLY
                  UNPATRIOTIC!

Comment

Went and watched it last week with about 15 other guests. Even with that small of an audience there were cheers and applause; loved it. The bouncing floor makes me nauseous - way overused. You'd think it would have broken by now and not repaired due to budget, lol!

If the smoke and lasers came back, I'd say let it run another two years. We can wait.
                    Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Originally posted by mratigan View Post
                      Tony Baxter said that is where Circle Vision will go. THis was at D23 so who knows if the plans have changed
                      Wait what?

Comment

Nothing has happen yet, but I want it to go, as it is so dated. This attraction shows the world of Tomorrow (lol).
                        The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

I prefer Honey, I Shrunk the Audience way more than Captain EO. Bring it back!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X