This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Quick trip

I managed to squeeze in a quick trip on my birthday and on the way to Vegas. I didn't take many pix but here they are. I will post my Las Vegas photos in another thread on the forums. Once I do that ill put a link here for anyone interested.

So I had a room booked at the HoJo and they upgraded me to a huge room below is the view I had. It was a pretty awesome room.This is the view I had while watching the Walking Dead before heading into DL for the night.

First order of business was to check out the new area for the princesses. I think the area is ok nothing too special. I think it looks a lot better at night than in the day because the tent isn't as obnoxious. I only took a coupld pictures of the tower while I was just investigating the area more than picturing it.

Next stop was the HM probably my favorite attraction next to POTC and since it was my birthday trip I wanted to make sre I got on those two no matter what.

After that POTC

After POTC we made our way over to Space Mountain for a quick ride then did some shopping.

The next day we got on RsR, CA screaming, Soarin, Tiki room and Star Tours. Here are a couple pictures from my BDAY

and me with my birthday button!!!!

That's it for now after I took that photo I drove to my other favorite spot on my BDAY Las Vegas. Later on Ill post some Las Vegas and Hoover Dam photos in the Vegas forums. It was quite a feeling to visit both DL and Vegas on the same day lol.
    These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
    My company had a special night at the park
    WdW trip report with WWoHP
    NYE 2011 trip report
    Mice Chat 7th anniversary
    Leap year 24 hour report
    New DCA trip report
    NYE 2012
    HKDL trip report

Re: Quick trip

Great Trip Report. Thanks for sharing. We visited the resort on my Dad's birthday last year. A fabntastic day when we visited the Carathy Circle Resturant, watched World of Colour, and went on Radiator Springs Racers! Fantastic
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

That's a heck of a birthday trip!! Happy belated birthday!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
      KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpet View Post
        Great Trip Report. Thanks for sharing. We visited the resort on my Dad's birthday last year. A fabntastic day when we visited the Carathy Circle Resturant, watched World of Colour, and went on Radiator Springs Racers! Fantastic
        Originally posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
        That's a heck of a birthday trip!! Happy belated birthday!

Thank you both. I usually try to be at DL for my bday every year or Vegas but doing both was awesome!

DL 55th BDAY trip report
        NYE 2011 trip report
        Leap year 24 hour report
        New DCA trip report
        NYE 2012
        HKDL trip report

Comment

I continued my TR over here for Vegas and if I get motivated enough ill post my Lake Tahoe photos too. I drove about 2600 miles on this vacation hitting all my favorite spots

http://micechat.com/forums/las-vegas...post1056959586

DL 55th BDAY trip report
          NYE 2011 trip report
          Leap year 24 hour report
          New DCA trip report
          NYE 2012
          HKDL trip report

Comment

Good pics. I appreciate the one of the Matterhorn taken from outside of the park. It's a view you don't see captured very often.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X