This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Mickey's Halloween Event - 2013 Dates

Pardon me if this has been asked recently (search function is not being kind to me this morning), but have the dates for the Halloween event been posted yet this year for the non-AP public? If so are tickets on sale yet?

I appreciate any assistance in this matter.
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

Re: Mickey's Halloween Event - 2013 Dates

There is nothing on the DL website yet. If I remember correctly; I think that they released the dates and tickets in June last year. I know that they went fairly quickly, especially for certain dates. Keep your eyes and ears open in June and make your purchase early to have the best chance at your desired date.
    Question: Have you gone before or will be this be your first time?
    I think there were going to be some changes to the Party this year. Most likely a ticket price increase as well.

Comment

Scratch what I said about June. Last year AP's were able to buy tix on July 9th and the GP could buy them on the 16th.
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...012-dates.html

Comment

Thanks, I havent gone since I believe the first year it was in DCA, things kept comming up after it moved to Disneyland proper.

Though the dates you posted appear to be last year.

Thanks though
        There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
        -Dr. Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Wren View Post
          Thanks, I havent gone since I believe the first year it was in DCA, things kept comming up after it moved to Disneyland proper.

Though the dates you posted appear to be last year.

Thanks though

OH you went after that...I think it was the 2nd year. I remember a "Kingdom Hearts" theme? I still have those photos!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X