Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] When is the crane coming down from BTM?

Re: When is the crane coming down from BTM?

I honestly don't know.

Due to the different types of work they are doing it may come down for summer. In exchange I'd expect scaffholding to go up which will be less obstructive to views.

Because of it's tricky position inside of themeing and wrapped with buildings and paths, they need the crane to get access into the contruction area. It's not like Indy or RSR that are placed backstage and have a garage doors you can drive a forklift through.

One thing that a crane will be needed for that is quite final is replacing the trains. This could happen soon and then just wait on the storage tracks until the themeing is redone, or last when the whole attraction is ready for testing.

A problem with this refurbishment is that we can't see into the area or construction very well. Only the recently reopened Mark Twain gives us a good view over the walls. If you look at Miceage link at the top of this page on the right. And then an Disneyland Update they usually have some good pictures and maybe helpful captions. Volia! Starbucks moves in as refurbishments continue at Disneyland
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

It's not a crane. It's actually the new drop tower they are integrating into the ride.
      "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Not soon enough.
        Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
        Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
        Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
        Neverland since 1996.
        ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
          It's not a crane. It's actually the new drop tower they are integrating into the ride.
          No it's not.
          It's a Loop installer

Comment

Thanks all....think my question has now been answered in another thread...thank goodness its gone (hopefully)!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X