Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any PeopleMover SuperSpeed Tunnel pictures?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Any PeopleMover SuperSpeed Tunnel pictures?

This is my first post. I need some help. Does anyone have pictures of the superspeed tunnel

Re: Any PeopleMover SuperSpeed Tunnel pictures?

First of all, welcome to Micechat

I do not posess any pictures, but many Micechatters will proberly have images. Wait for a few days, and you will get more replys

Hope that helps
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

Check Youtube. There are a few videos of the PM and I think one or two passed through the Speed Tunnel and Tron. I would like to find a good video of the EPCOT model.
      Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Any PeopleMover SuperSpeed Tunnel pictures?

I hope posting this will bring more people to this thread. Hope to see some pics!

Comment

I've seen clips on YouTube. A good bet is to search there for old PeopleMover clips as many of them go thru the tunnel.

Comment

I'd like to see some of those photos too. To the Googles!
            St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X