This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Engagement photo ideas?

Just for funsies as I have seen many videos lately of people proposing at Disneyland. Do any of you wonderful micechatters have any cute ideas for engagement photos at the parks? Good locations, fun/cute poses, etc.

Re: Engagement photo ideas?

I don't have any photos of my engagement at Disneyland, since I was so nervous, I didn't want someone taking pictures incase she said no. (She said yes, by the way, and at least one of us is reasonably happy.)

I've seen some of those videos on You Tube (and here). Some are really great. They kinda make me feel like a dud, since all I did was get on one knee and propose.
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

The first thing that comes to mind is the Animation Academy at DCA. By the entrance, they have a wall that says, "Once upon a time":

Click image for larger version

Name:	5501828766_c16000e8b8_z.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	215.3 KB
ID:	7349145
      For this first picture, the couple should stand at either end of the words. There are a lot of cute poses that can be done here, such as the girl looking off as the guy smiles at her, or both of them looking across at each other, maybe giving a small wave.

At the exit, they have "...and they lived happily ever after":

Click image for larger version

Name:	6219807840_35e0bdb141_z.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	7349146
      This is where the couple should stand together on one end, kissing/hugging or doing some adorably romantic pose.

I would love to do this one day!

Comment

Omg! Such a cute idea Fairybones. I don't know why I didn't think about that. I use pics of those walls in my DL scrapbook.

Comment

We got engaged in Disneyland and the photopass folks took the pics and then we came back and did our engagement pics there as well. Here is a link Disneyland Engagement | White Rabbit Photo Boutique

Comment

Aww, congratulations dwarfhampster!!! You two are so cute together. I especially love the photo of the two penguins in the foreground and the two of you kissing in the background. I also really love the one with Mickey's fun wheel in the back, perfect picture!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fairybones View Post
              The first thing that comes to mind is the Animation Academy at DCA. By the entrance, they have a wall that says, "Once upon a time":

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29613[/ATTACH]
              For this first picture, the couple should stand at either end of the words. There are a lot of cute poses that can be done here, such as the girl looking off as the guy smiles at her, or both of them looking across at each other, maybe giving a small wave.

At the exit, they have "...and they lived happily ever after":

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29614[/ATTACH]
              This is where the couple should stand together on one end, kissing/hugging or doing some adorably romantic pose.

I would love to do this one day!
              We used these on our Wedding Reception video. They turned out great.

We also took our engagement photos at Disneyland. Our photographer was also an annual passholder, so that helped us. Here are some places we took shots:

Wishing Well
              Side Entrance by the Wishing Well
              Tom Sawyers Island
              Bridge by Big Thunder
              Courtyard by Pirates (Our favorite)

You'll notice almost all these locations are the secluded ones.

Also, it's best to go either early in the day, or in sunset, when there's the best lighting.

One more word of advice: Try your best not to make a scene taking photos. If you disrupt the "show", you may get a visit from Security. My photographer had some contacts in the park, and he learned about this.

Have fun. Disneyland is a wonderful place for engagement photos.
              Last edited by 14 MPH; 04-26-2013, 11:00 PM.

Disneyland - 1982 to Present
              Walt Disney World - 1996, 2011
              Tokyo Disney Resort - 2013
              Hong Kong Disneyland - 2013

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X