Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts on World Of Color's Brave segment added into DL Paris' Disney Dreams show

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Thoughts on World Of Color's Brave segment added into DL Paris' Disney Dreams show

When I heard Brave was added to Disney Dreams I thought.. wow. But then I watched the video just today and noticed it was basically the World of Color segment and music put inside the Disney Dreams show. Cut and Paste almost.

Just curious if others here knew about this and what they thought. I kinda figured Disney parks overseas got all the great new content and they do but this cut and paste trick does seem to be a weak edit to the show.

Re: Thoughts on World Of Color's Brave segment added into DL Paris' Disney Dreams sho

All I can think of is a sharepoint site on the Disney network with sections for their water shows. Just simply log on download it and insert it into whatever show you want. Kind of kills the magic huh. Definetely one way to save money just upload and master copy fr all the different parks to use.
    These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
    My company had a special night at the park
    WdW trip report with WWoHP
    NYE 2011 trip report
    Mice Chat 7th anniversary
    Leap year 24 hour report
    New DCA trip report
    NYE 2012
    HKDL trip report

Comment

Re: Thoughts on World Of Color's Brave segment added into DL Paris' Disney Dreams sho

There seems to be a lot sharing with the entertainment in the different parks. Lately in parades mostly but it seems Disney Dreams and World of Color are going to be sharing a lot of stuff.

Comment

I have no issues with it all. Not sure how it ruins the magic for the majority of the park guests out there as the vast majority will never visit both Paris and DCA and I dare say that those who do will not have their magic ruined. The only "Magic" it is ruining is people that are making their park visits "virtually" through youtube...and quite honsetly they don't count.

If it's a good segment and makes sense, by all means share it across non domestic parks.

Comment

Originally posted by stevek View Post
          Not sure how it ruins the magic for the majority of the park guests out there as the vast majority will never visit both Paris and DCA and I dare say that those who do will not have their magic ruined. The only "Magic" it is ruining is people that are making their park visits "virtually" through youtube...and quite honsetly they don't count.
          Huh???

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X