Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Current "Pictorial Souvenir" book?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Current "Pictorial Souvenir" book?

Do they still sell the pictorial souvenir books in the parks? I have one from my grandparents from the 60's and two from the 90's, which my kids love to look at. I would love to buy them a current one this summer.

Re: Current &quot;Pictorial Souvenir&quot; book?

I saw a few in the park last weekend so you should be in luck. Another fun idea is take pictures from your trip and make a souvenir book of your own, with pictures you've taken over the years. These can be made at a reasonable cost at a few sites I know of (Costco photo center seems to be the least expensive) so that's an idea. You should, however, have no trouble finding a newer book in the parks on your trip. Have fun
    “Whenever I go on a ride, I’m always thinking of what’s wrong with the thing and how it can be improved.”
    – Walt Disney

Comment

Re: Current &quot;Pictorial Souvenir&quot; book?

I think a few years ago I bought "Disneyland: From Once Upon a Time, to Happily Ever After" It has pictures of the same spot from decades ago, and modern as well.
      Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X