This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Ride Pics from April 23-26 trip

The first is a ride from Screamin'. Darren and I are in front and you can kind of see our friend Robert in front of us.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screamin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	173.3 KB
ID:	7372852

Next is Radiator Springs Racers. The front is our friends and their daughter. Even though Robert took his hands off the wheel, we still won.

Name:	winning.jpg
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	7372853

Last is Darren's friend, his friend's daughter, Darren and his friend's son. They are in the 2nd row on the left. We were surprised that Amelia wasn't afraid to go on, although she didn't like it and didn't want to go again.

Name:	ToT.jpg
Size:	210.4 KB
ID:	7372854

Re: Ride Pics from April 23-26 trip

Did you buy the photos?
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Comment

Great images, thanks for sharing
      The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

Originally posted by brianpinsky View Post
        Did you buy the photos?
        Let us not wander down that garden path since it tends to start arguments and can turn a nice little thread into a battleground in no time at all ok?

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Did you buy the photos?
          Not that it matters, but the resolution is too good for them to be taken with some cellphone haphazardly at the exit. They look to have been purchased.

Comment

Did you buy the photos?
            Our friend Robert had a photopass+, so any ride photos that have both him and us in the same photo we got copies of. We don't have any of just the two of us which is fine as we're not huge ride photo fans.

Comment

i love on-ride photos! i always plan to make a funny face, but it usually catches me off guard with an accidental hilarious face! the hubs on space mountain is the absolute best... he looks like a melted wax figurine of himself with a huge smile.

Comment

Great pictures! I like the idea of having a ride photo, but dont really care for the other ppl in the picutres.
                I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Originally posted by VintageMouse;n8463446

You know best :-)

Comment

Originally posted by kirstenh View Post
                  Our friend Robert had a photopass+, so any ride photos that have both him and us in the same photo we got copies of. We don't have any of just the two of us which is fine as we're not huge ride photo fans.
                  Yea I wondering because the quality came out very well most of them have those numbers on them and I was wondering if you just edited those out or something.
                  Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
                  http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Comment

I don't think the put they numbers on the purchased photos. They just have the numbers on the screen so that you can tell them which number you want.

I LOVE ride photos!!! I know where the cameras are on every ride except RSR, so my friends and I are always doing goofy poses. So fun!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Those are purchased photos.

One thing I noticed on Screamin' was they had two monitors down, and consistently got stuck in the cars which didn't have monitors, so couldn't see most of my rides.

I did buy one Screamin' and one Splash though (used free coupon for one of them), and would probably opt for the PP+ next time as you get the full digital... now only if they gave you RAW vs. JPG for the digital downloads..
                      Matt's September, 2015 Solo after the Safari Sunrise Trip Report
                      World Famous Jungle Cruise Safari Sunrise Premium Experience Trip Report
                      My February, 2015 Dapper Day Trip Report
                      My October, 2014 Family Vacation with Mickey's Halloween Party
                      My September, 2014 Dapper Day Trip Report
                      My August, 2014 Solo Trip Report - 1901/C33 Jazz Club
                      My June, 2014 Solo Trip Report
                      My February, 2014 Dapper Day Trip Report
                      My Epic May, 2013 Trip Report
                      My October, 2011 Trip Report
                      My October, 2010 Trip Report

Comment

Ha! Love the guy in the ToT picture making silly glasses with his fingers.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X