Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

What 3 attractions would keep in Tomorrow Land?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] What 3 attractions would keep in Tomorrow Land?

It's early fall 2013 and Bob Iger has just ask you ! what three attractions you would keep in "new new new" tomorrow land makeover for the 2015 to celebrate disneyland's 60th anniversary ! Which ones would you choose cause the rest are gonna go to yesterland forever!

Lets have fun with this one ! Please share your thoughts!

Re: What 3 attractions would keep in Tomorrow Land?

Space Mountain, Star Wars, Astro orbitor (moved) off the bat

http://www.youtube.com/user/ridesandstuff

Comment

Space Mountain, Star Tours... that's honestly all. I wouldn't be upset if every other attraction in Tomorrowland went away.
      Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DrFink View Post
        Space Mountain, Star Tours... that's honestly all. I wouldn't be upset if every other attraction in Tomorrowland went away.
        Are you kidding me 2 attractions! You have too add BLAB at least right!

Comment

Autopia for the kidlins to still have a first experience of driving on their own! (like a lot of us may have). Space Mountain for all the obvious reasons and the Astro-Orbitor (I still see tons of kids running to that ride and loving it with big smiles on their faces =)

Comment

there are more than 3 rides in tomorrowland?

space mountain 100%

star tours....is on the fence....i think i will miss the loading area more than the ride....i miss the old adventure...i wish they would keep one of them the classic version

the new versions are meh

BLAB is a good ride, but i prefer toy story mania....

Comment

Space Mountain and Star Tours are among the best rides in the park and I think are going to stay a long time.

Now the coveted third spot would easily go to the Monorail due to it's use as transportation to Downtown Disney; sorry BLAB and Nemo, you are just out of luck .
              sigpic

Comment

Space Mountain 100 %

Stars Tours a lot of people love this ride I think it is ok

And Autopia still love this ride and im 17 years old

Comment

Space, Tours and Mono.
                  Galactic Member

Comment

Sorry but i agree with only Space Mountain and Star Tours. Both innovations and autopia are a waste of space. BLAB is ok, but whenever i visit its a one ride attraction. Like most people say, Toy Story Mania is better. I guess Astro Blasters is nice for the kids and doesn't take up to much space, but I won't ride it again unless i happen to have kids or something.

Comment

Originally posted by spacejockey View Post
                      Space, Tours and Mono.
                      This.
                      Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
                      Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
                      Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
                      Neverland since 1996.
                      ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Comment

Space Mtn
                        Star Tours
                        Autopia

Also, I prefer BLAB over TS Mania so I would like that to stay as well but I wouldn't be crushed if they got rid of it.
                        "Fantasy, if it's really convincing, can't become dated, for the simple reason that it represents a flight into a dimension that lies beyond the reach of time" Walt Disney

Comment

Space Mountain, Star Tours, and a redone Autopia with electric cars!
                          “You know, I have the strangest feeling I've seen that ship before... a long time ago, when I was very young.” ―George Darling

It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell. ― Walt Disney

Comment

Space Mountain, Star Tours, and Monorail.

Comment

Space, Monorail, Star Tours, and Autopia (I know you said 3) but keep Subs but change it into something way better than a projection.
                              Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
                              http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X