This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasia Gardens as a Matterhorn FP Station

Has this been brought up before? , but I was thinking if there is not going to be return of a motor boat cruise, Why not use Fantasia Gardens for a Matterhorn Fastpass? A few changes and they keep the lines going faster or at least have the area enlarged for larger walkways while they are at it.

Re: Fantasia Gardens as a Matterhorn FP Station

Matterhorn doesn't need a fast pass station because it doesn't need fast pass. Even when the line looks long it goes quick. It's not broke, don't try to fix it.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

I don't really think it moves that fast. I always think it seems slow, even if it is a slow day.

Comment

The Matterhorn does not need Fastpass, the line goes very fast even when rapped around the whole mountain. To me, its the fastest line at Disneyland. To have Fastpass for this line would increase the line and if the line gets too long there is really no where to put it. A great ide of where to put the FastPass station, but it just dosen't need it. I would like to see that area become an actual attraction or nice Fantasyland restraunt.
        Jeff Wayne

Comment

No Fastpass! Please!

Comment

great idea..one side of the mountain could be for fast pass and the other for the people who love the fast moving line..

Comment

Originally posted by pancakesaregood
              Why not use Fantasia Gardens for a Matterhorn Fastpass?
              Nothing against your idea...but Fastpass is Evil.

Comment

i love that idea but there is only one problem the line would cut the flow of traffic between the submarine's and small world!
                If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade. Then find someone who's life has given them vodka and have a party.

I look at you and I see 2 men. The man you are and the man you ought to be. One day those 2 will meet and should make for one hell of a football player!

If this is torture, chain me to the wall

Are you there God? It's me Jesus.

Locke and Jack are to busy worrying about Locke and Jack.

The best kind of Prize is a surprise! Hehehe

The sun never sets on the Disney Empire.

Comment

Fastpass sucks and needs to be taken away from the whole park. People need patience and wait their turn instead of cutting in front of people with real patience.

Comment

I love fastpass, but Matterhorn doesn't need it...the lines never exceed half an hour.

Comment

Long lines aren't necissarily a bad thing; it shows that it a popular ride, and that it might be worth waiting for. With all the removal of FP on many rides, attractions and shows over the past two years, (star tours, haunted mansion [regular], it's tought to be a bug, maliboomer, muppet's, winnie the pooh, etc.), it makes no sense for them to add a FP for a ride that has been around a while. They didn't put one on for Monsters Inc. because it dosen't need it. Matterhorn dosen't either.

Comment

Fastpass isn't evil, but there are probably only four or so rides at the entire resort that should have it. If Matterhorn used Fastpass, the lines would be a lot less tolerable. Even if one side of the mountain were FP dedicated, it probably wouldn't work.

Originally posted by tloolgb
                        Nothing against your idea...but Fastpass is Evil.

Comment

^ Yeah, some people prefer one side over the other.

Matterhorn doesn't need FP.

Matterhorn needs individual seating. I know some of you want to snuggle with the person your with. But I'm single so I'd like the seating currently installed in WDW's Space Mountain:http://www.coastergallery.com/2000/WDW14.html

And I'm aware this might lower capacity. Same thing happened with Splash Mountain.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                          -Jurassic Park

Comment

NO, NO, NO to single seating on the Matterhorn!!! Once again, the speed of rollercoasters is determined by the combined weight of the passangers! That ride is crazy fun if people pile in like it was designed. Try it yourself, get a group of people together and ride the same side twice, once with one person per seat and again with the bobsleds properly loaded with two per seat. You'll finally understand.

And whoever saw a bobsled with individual seats anyway?!??

And BOOOO to Fastpass!

Comment

^ Disney COULD try to make the vehicles heavier...

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                              -Jurassic Park

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X