Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the Disneyland Hotel

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Question about the Disneyland Hotel

    Our trip is all booked and I've done more research than I care to admit but I can't seem to find any concrete information on which tower is the best/ which tower should we try to avoid at the DH. So, any thoughts? We've booked a 1 BR suite at the DH and am curious if I should be requesting (or attempting to request) a specific tower.

    Also, and this has nothing to do with the above question, but anyone have any favorite lunch and/ or snack spots? Both parks, all of our dinner reservations are covered and booked. Thanks!

  • #2
    Re: Question about the Disneyland Hotel

    Corn Dog Castle (DCA) or The Little Red Wagon (Disneyland, at the hub) and the Backstage Door Cafe (NOS) for snacking/light lunching. The biggest corn dogs (or hot links in DCA) you can get for your money in the park. Their batter is infused with some kind of Disney-magic-substance.

    Dole Whips for hot days. It is much easier to get them from the Tiki side of the stand, right when the Tiki Room opens up for the next show.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

    Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Question about the Disneyland Hotel

      If I stay at the Disneyland hotel I like to stay in either the fantasy tower or the adventure tower. From what I remember the rooms are pretty much the same regardless of what tower you are in, but I have only stayed In a standard room not a suite. I like these towers the most simple because there is a little less walking involved to get from your room to the park. I know it's not a lot but after a long day at Disneyland, the walk back to your hotel room always seems to be never-ending.

      When I check in I usuall just ask if I can get a room in one of those two towers. Sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your room, but I think it's worth it.

      Hope you have a great trip! My trip is coming up in a couple of weeks. This is the first time I will be staying off property, so Im a little nervous about that but I'm hoping for the best.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Question about the Disneyland Hotel

        Originally posted by WildeNight View Post
        Corn Dog Castle (DCA) or The Little Red Wagon (Disneyland, at the hub) and the Backstage Door Cafe (NOS) for snacking/light lunching. The biggest corn dogs (or hot links in DCA) you can get for your money in the park. Their batter is infused with some kind of Disney-magic-substance.
        So my oldest kiddo is allergic to corn (yes, i know, it is in everything!) but the hubby and I, as avid Texas State Fair goers do love a good corn dog, so thank you! Every question we are asked lately about Disney get the response, "It's Disney magic"... they've started "ooohing" when we say it, it's the cutest thing!

        Originally posted by WildeNight View Post
        Dole Whips for hot days. It is much easier to get them from the Tiki side of the stand, right when the Tiki Room opens up for the next show.
        And thanks for the tip!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Question about the Disneyland Hotel

          Originally posted by foreveradisneykid View Post
          When I check in I usuall just ask if I can get a room in one of those two towers. Sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your room, but I think it's worth it.
          We don't mind waiting, as we should get there around 2 that day. We can explore. What I was more wondering is if the 1 BR suites are larger in one of the towers. They seemed to differ tower to tower, on a couple of the YouTube videos.

          Originally posted by foreveradisneykid View Post
          Hope you have a great trip! My trip is coming up in a couple of weeks. This is the first time I will be staying off property, so Im a little nervous about that but I'm hoping for the best.
          This is the first time we are taking the kiddos so we are doing it up right... but normally we are travel cheap pros. We swallowed hard when we made the last payment for this trip.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Question about the Disneyland Hotel

            One advantage to a suite in the Frontierland tower is the balconies.
            If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Question about the Disneyland Hotel

              Originally posted by Malcon10t View Post
              One advantage to a suite in the Frontierland tower is the balconies.
              Do they all have the same views? Or are they on all sides of the tower?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Question about the Disneyland Hotel

                No they all don't have the same view. You'll have to pay extra for a better view. I think the names have or maybe changing, but here's what they look like in relationship to the resort:

                -Marcus

                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X