• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Napa Rose, Fantasmic! And Fireworks

Attached Files
    Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Re: Napa Rose, Fantasmic! And Fireworks

I use photobucket for my photos, and am really bad at it... so hoepfully someone a little more saavy than myself can help you out.

That being said, your photos still did the job of making me drool and really want to try Napa Rose!! Thank you so much for sharing!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

That sounds wonderful, but for people who aren't familiar with Napa Rose, you might want to mention what your final bill was. My experience is that you can expect to pay $100 per person or so. It's definitely worth it, but it has to be a very special occasion and no more than once a year (and more like once ever couple of years, last time I was there was 2008) for me.
      Disneyland Cast Member
      Outdoor Vending
      1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:

http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Comment

It sounds like a wonderful experience, one that my husband and I hope to try when our daughter is a little older and able to appreciate it. (especially due to the cost factor, as the previous poster mentioned). Thank you for sharing it and your pictures!
        “Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.”

Comment

Yes, it is expensive and not something I'd do every day as a result, but it is worth it for a one a season or once a year splurge. For the three of us it was $400 including tax and tip, and that for three tasting menus and one wine flight.

Comment

Originally posted by Acpisme View Post
            It sounds like a wonderful experience, one that my husband and I hope to try when our daughter is a little older and able to appreciate it. (especially due to the cost factor, as the previous poster mentioned). Thank you for sharing it and your pictures!
            You dont't have to order the tasting menu for the chef's counter, you can order off the regular menu. I'd guess there is probably a children's menu but I don't know for sure

Comment

She eats the same as we do, since we introduced her to a broad spectrum of different tastes, which has led to a child with a palette that prefers adult meals to the kids menu most of the time..lol. However, she still needs a bit more work on the how to behave appropriately in a nice restaurant as she is very active. We figure in a couple of years she will be ready to do so. Nice to live vicariously through posts like this until then!
              “Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.”

Comment

Still, there is a regular adult menu that isn't quite as spendy as the tasting menu, however I loved being able to try so many different things, especially with there beng three of us!

Great job in raising your daughter to enjoy all types of food. I love when kids can appreciate all types of food and not eat only Mac and cheese or chicken nuggets!

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I've never been to the Napa Rose, but after hearing about your trip, I think I will try it out!
                  Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

Thanks for sharing, we have never eaten their. Your pictures and thoughts were very informative.
                    Warmly and Magically,

M. I. Mandrini

"May your grandest dreams appear!"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
                      I use photobucket for my photos, and am really bad at it... so hoepfully someone a little more saavy than myself can help you out.

That being said, your photos still did the job of making me drool and really want to try Napa Rose!! Thank you so much for sharing!
                      I suggest you try it sooner, rather than later. Not really a family-friendly place.
                      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

Napa Rose is hands down my wife's and my favorite restaurant at any Disney resort, and probably my favorite restaurant period. Never had a dish there that wasn't fantastic.
                        Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

Comment

You did fine, it was wonderful, thanks for sharing

Warmly and Magically,

M.I. Mandrini Click image for larger version

Name:	hat mandrini line drawing large business card 2 resized down and centered.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	7351288
                          Warmly and Magically,

M. I. Mandrini

"May your grandest dreams appear!"

sigpic

Comment

Fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing. The food looks incredible and I can only hope to experience it myself someday.

Comment

Thanks for your comments...I just can't stop thinking about that Mac and cheese!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X