This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] UnMerry Birthday Instrumental

Hey all, Does anyone know where I can download (paid or free) the instrumental version of A very unmerry birthday thats played the disneyland tea cups ride.
    Thanks in advance.
    Beautify Yourself

Re: UnMerry Birthday Instrumental

Nevermind. I thought I had it, but was fooled.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

Comment

I've searched other methods, but if you're just looking for the instrumental only, I don't think that is available anywhere. Its not even on the Disneyland 50th Anniversary album. The only other thing I can think would be to go to the source and get an audio recording if its possible. Ours here in WDW is down for refurbishment.
      "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

Comment

Can I just step in before the thread gets shunned and say it's a Very merry -unbirthday-? Not just being a grammar nazi or anything, there's a big difference between an unmerry birthday and a merry unbirthday but people switch it up all the time. :P

Comment

I think I have it. It's part of the Unbirthday Song, the first 15 seconds or so, found on the soundtrack of the animation movie. It's track #16. Sure sounds like what is played at the attraction.
          I'll take a large Tea Cup with a side of Casey Jr. And when will all the construction finally end?

)):smart:
          :smart::geek::geek::wave::wave:

Comment

Originally posted by almandot View Post
            Can I just step in before the thread gets shunned and say it's a Very merry -unbirthday-? Not just being a grammar nazi or anything, there's a big difference between an unmerry birthday and a merry unbirthday but people switch it up all the time. :P
            :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: One for each minute you had me laughing!

Comment

Do you mean this music from the Mad Tea Party ride?

Comment

That's awesome, film. Quite a find. Now I used to know of a program/application that one could use as a sort of audio extractor for youtube. But I do not remember what it was called. I had it a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by stitchfanocala View Post
                  That's awesome, film. Quite a find. Now I used to know of a program/application that one could use as a sort of audio extractor for youtube. But I do not remember what it was called. I had it a couple of years ago.
                  Amazing what you can find on youtube.

Personally I have that (and other) song(s) forever embedded in my brain after all the years of working there.

Good find.

Comment

Great find on youtube for the teacup song. I am pretty sure that is the exact song they play on that ride and thanks for posting it!

Comment

Originally posted by stitchfanocala View Post
                      I use the site: YouTube to MP3 Converter - Fast, Free - ListenToYouTube.com
                      It works in a pinch, although sometimes the audio doesn't come back in the best quality for whatever reason!

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLady View Post
                        I use the site: YouTube to MP3 Converter - Fast, Free - ListenToYouTube.com
                        It works in a pinch, although sometimes the audio doesn't come back in the best quality for whatever reason!
                        I believe THAT was the app I used to have.

Comment

YouTube is a great source for DisneyParks music. I use it all the time for my videos.

Comment

You got that right, film. Anyone that misses America Sings can catch videos of the attraction on YouTube. If you have trouble finding a good quality clip of it, I believe the Yesterland.com site has some good links to it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X