X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Capt Hook
    Banned User
    • Jun 2006

Trip Report A Late Capt Hook Trip Report for May 18th, 2013 and a Mile stone

Sorry about this late report that I'm doing been doing other stuff and haven't had the time to do my report anyways here we go. I got to the park around 2pm I wanted to go over to DCA side first cause I wanted to see Sully and Flik before they leaved for the parade which I though was going to happen at 2:15 but found out that it wasn't until 5. So I may my way to Disneyland side to see Pixie Hollow before Tink had to go to get ready for the parade. So once I got there the line wasn't very long but it wasn't moving either I guess they where changing characters around so once I got there I got to see Rosetta who it seems like I've been seening alot lately rather then Fawn or Silvermist or any other fairy. Rosetta said hello to me and saw my shirt she saw that I had Fawn and Silvermist on it and she ask what about her. I just did a well? I forgot. So after the little talk we took some pictures.

After the picture Rosetta said goodbye to me and I may my way to see Tink and she to saw my shirt and ask where she was. I said I didn't add u to it. She then said well at less it's green. So then it was picture time.

Tink said goodbye to me on the way out and about to start hitting to DCA side I saw that Mad Hatter and Alice where out about to go in. I just took a few pics of them walking.

Hatter told me when I took this pic that I got Alice's good side. She never hear him say that :lol:

So after the pics I may my way to the Hub where I saw Mary Poppins and my friend Bert. I said hello to Bert which he remember me he ask me how have I been doing. I told him pretty good. He ask me if I was going to see there show by the castle I told him I was about to hit over to DCA side. I had to take a quick pic of him and Mary cause they where hitting in the back.

I had to cut out Bert in this pic cause some girl got right in front of him and well the only thing you saw was his eyes.

So after talking to Bert I finally made my way over to the other park. I when to Bugs Land first Flik wasn't out yet but I ask a CM if he was coming out and he said he should be here any min. So I just sat down on a bench until he show up. Once he did I got to get a few pictures with him.

I then may my way over to see Sully who I though would be in his new looks but found out that he wasn't. So I did a scar look with Sully.

Next up I when over to see Russell and Dug but by the time I got there Dug was finish seeing people for a little bit and would return in 45 mins and Russell wasn't out yet. So I when on to ride Ariel's ride and then by the time I came back Russell was about to do his camping story. After his story I got my picture taken with him.

Then after that I when to where Dug would be out and waited until he show up. Once he did I got my photo taken with him.

Once I got done with Dug I when to have dinner at the pilot and then when back over to DL and to see the Princess. When I got there I look at the sign for the Royal Hall to see if all 3 Princess where there. When I saw it I saw that Aurora's name wasn't there so I was a little upset that I wouldn't get to see her this time around. But once I got in there she was there. She said hello and saw my shirt she ask me if I saw them today. I told her some what. I said that Fawn and Silvermist wasn't there but Rosetta was and I told her that it seems that when I've been going latly that it's Rosetta or Terence I get the most out of the others. So she said to me that she has never seen Rosetta that much that she's got to see this. So after are little talk we took our photo.

by the way this photo is my 198 photo taken with Aurora.

After I said my goodbye to her I when to see Ariel who I have met before and that she remember me. She ask me how I have been send the last time she saw me. I told her been good and she too saw my shirt and ask if I saw Fawn and Silvermist. So after are talk we took our picture.

After the picture I said goodbye and I skip on seeing Cinderella this time for I can go see Tiana but once I got there Tiana was leaving for the day and so I when back to see Belle's story which I was good but it was the last show and I couldn't get any photos with her but I did get one from one of the Maidens there.

So after I got my photo with one of the maidens I may my way back to see Aurora again to get my 200 photo taken. Onces in we where talking again about my shirt and stuff.

Photo 199

Milestone 200 photos with Princess Aurora.

So after reaching my milestone + photo taken with Aurora I when on to see Ariel again.

After seeing Ariel again I when on to Main Street to sit down for the night like I always do around the 7 clock time and watch to see what characters are out. After seeing Mickey,Goofy,Minnie and Pluto out a few times that night to my surprise I happen to see Jasmine on Main Street so I got in line and got a few photos taken with her.

After seeing her I when back sitting down and watch the characters do there stuff. Pluto came out and saw me sitting down and came over to me and shake my hand I figure to get a photo taken with him so I ask him how about a sitting picture.

So after the photo I just sat for the rest of the night watching the characters and people having fun.
  • KellyMcG86
    Selfie Expert
    • Sep 2012

Re: A Late Capt Hook Trip Report for May 18th, 2013 and a Mile stone

Great TR as always!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

• bamato
      DLR Enthusiast
      • Nov 2008

Awesome trip report! Thanks for sharing!
      -Brian

Comment

• 4th Gen Disney Fan
        MiceChatter

• May 2012

Captain, I like to share your photos with my daughter because she is a HUGE Princess fan. We live in Missouri and are only able to make it out to the Parks every couple years. I use your reports to show my kids what's going on in the Parks. As always, this report made her jealous!

Thank you for posting!
        "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

Comment

• Capt Hook
          Banned User
          • Jun 2006

Why Thank you.

Comment

• lalolovesme
            MiceChatter
            • Aug 2007

"Hatter told me when I took this pic that I got Alice's good side. She never hear him say that :lol:"

This made me LOL!

Great photos and TR, as always!

Comment

• nzl kiwi
              New MiceChatter
              • Nov 2007

Always enjoy reading your reports! Great you got to meet Mary Poppins and Bert as you helped me out with meeting them not so long ago. What time did you meet Sully? I have never met him but hope to do so one day.

Comment

• The Disney Ninja
                Quiet As A Mouse!
                • Mar 2010

Congratulations on your milestone of your 200 photos of Princess Aurora!
                I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
                - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

• Capt Hook
                  Banned User
                  • Jun 2006

Originally posted by nzl kiwi View Post
                  Always enjoy reading your reports! Great you got to meet Mary Poppins and Bert as you helped me out with meeting them not so long ago. What time did you meet Sully? I have never met him but hope to do so one day.
                  It was almost around 3. He was on the side where Aladdin's show is at.

Comment

• nzl kiwi
                    New MiceChatter
                    • Nov 2007

Thanks Capt Hook - keep up with the reports and photos as they are a lot of fun to read!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X