Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

UPGRADE

The forums will be upgraded to the latest software version on 9/26/17 at 9:30pm PDT. The upgrade should only take a few minutes. During the upgrade you might experience errors, but they will go away once the upgrade is completed. This is not the upgrade/move we have been discussing for the past few months. This is just normal, minor maintenance. Thank you.
2 of 3 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
3 of 3 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Special Menus for 24 Hour Madness!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duckiedianne
    started a topic [Question] Special Menus for 24 Hour Madness!

Special Menus for 24 Hour Madness!

Last year when Disneyland stayed open for 24 hours, one of the biggest issues was that they ran out of food. This year, they created special menus for the event. If you went, what did you eat that they don't usually have?

Here's what I ate....
    1) Macaroni and Cheese Flatbread at Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta- It was good, nothing amazing, but good.

Click image for larger version

Name:	macncheese.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	7372880

2) Asparagus and Mushroom Frittata at Cafe Orleans- It was really salty and the portion was tiny. It was about the size of a hockey puck! They messed up on my friend's order, so we got a bonus sausage. The Cafe Orleans menu was only offered from 11:00PM to 3:30AM. They wouldn't take names or seat anyone waiting for the special menu until 11PM. There were quite a few groups just waiting.

Name:	fritatta.jpg
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	7372881

3) Fried Chicken & Waffles at Plaza Inn- This is something I've wanted them to do for ages! They served 3 little Mickey Waffles and 3 pieces of fried chicken...it was delicious! I ended up eating this at 2:45AM because I was told they would stop serving at 3AM.

Name:	chiz and waff.jpg
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	7372882

So, what did you eat?
    Last edited by duckiedianne; 05-25-2013, 08:43 PM.

• dazyhill
    replied
    Re: Special Menus for 24 Hour Madness!

Did anyone try the brownie skewer that I read was at the Bengal Barbecue? That sounded so too bizarre not to try.
    Chicken and Waffles looked good in the pic.

Leave a comment:

• alphabassetgrrl
    replied

​Cool! I was at the Leap Day event and yeah, they ran out of the thing I wanted. Glad this time it went better!

Leave a comment:

• biggsworth
    replied

all that made me hungry. I would have loved to try the mac and cheese!

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X