Assisted loading and ride stoppages on Indy and Haunted Mansion.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clara
    Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Jan 2006

Re: Assisted loading and ride stoppages on Indy and Haunted Mansion.

That has happened to me twice on Indy. It was at the end when the huge giant boulder roles down and Indy is hanging on the rope.

It happens alot on HM.

It never bothers me...I just think of it as a little extra time to take in all the details.

Ta Da!

Comment

• MaleficentFan
      It's a dead man's party!
      • Jan 2006

I've never actually stopped on Indiana....just slowed down. HM creeps all the time though. I hate it when it creeps on a blank wall though. lol.
      Ghost Mickey Popcorn Bucket Mission? 10/14/10 SUCCESS! FINALLY!!!! :yea:

Comment

• thejoshualee
        Not sure about anything
        • Jun 2005

heh... I used to hate breakdowns and stops and the like... These days I love them. They let you see so much more. That's the first time i ever saw "Bones" on Indiana Jones.
        St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

• PirateChick
          Queen of Sarcasm
          • Jan 2005

From what I am told even though Mansion and Buzz are both omnimovers they have different ways to start the ride. It takes Buzz less time to restart than Mansion. At Buzz we can use creep mode a lot more than we actually do. The only problem is when we offer it most of the people they flat out refuse it and demand we stop the ride. I can understand some people needing it stopped but a teenaged person with a sprained ankle pushes it. I have been in that situation before and did not need the ride stopped for me nor had to have it in creep mode.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X