This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Halloween dates at Disneyland

Hi Were are going to Disneyland in October (2013) and I am wondering if anyone knows what dates the Halloween Parties will be.
    I would like to get in and get them booked.

Thank you

Re: Halloween dates at Disneyland

The dates will be released in about a month.

The parties in October are on Tuesday or Monday, and Friday of each week. Also Halloween Day itself.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

I received the latest backstage pass publication. It was a calender of the remaining months for 2013 and oddly, the halloween parties were not published ! Usually, they are tuesday and friday nights of the weeks leading up to Halloween. The last week of september is usually included.
      --
      http://www.bewaterwise.com

Comment

Question on this...for the Halloween parties, is DCA open business usual those nights.
        We are going in late September and I can't bring myself to spending extra money for time in the parks that we already paid for with our park hopper passes!

Comment

When are the rides due to go down/reopen for the Halloween season?

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiandtheMouse View Post
            usually in sept they close down HM and SM for the overlays.iirc
            I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiandtheMouse View Post
              The last few years, HalloweenTime at the Resort has started mid-September. They have been closing the Mansion in late August before Labor Day to give them the two-week load-in time needed. Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy needs about a three-day turnaround, so expect it to close mid-month for a short time.

Comment

Originally posted by dougeebear View Post
                The last few years, HalloweenTime at the Resort has started mid-September. They have been closing the Mansion in late August before Labor Day to give them the two-week load-in time needed. Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy needs about a three-day turnaround, so expect it to close mid-month for a short time.
                Thank you! I'm taking my daughter to Disneyland for the first time on September 30th, so I was just curious when they were expected to be in Halloween mode.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X