This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Disneyland should include a little Annette Funicello in the park

I would love to see Disneyland put a picture of Annette Funicello in the Hall of Presidents exit area where there are other photographs of people who have helped contribute to Disney magic over the years...Jim Henson, George Lucas, etc.

I would also love to see them make a trading pin with Annette's Mouseketeer picture on it and a cool frame with Mickey ears or something.

Would anyone else love to see a little Annette somewhere in Disneyland?

Re: Disneyland should include a little Annette Funicello in the park

It's kind of sad that they haven't done ANYTHING at the parks for her...
    Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Comment

Sure, why not.

Although to likely 95% of Disney's present demographic it will be..."Annette who?"

Comment

Originally posted by Mortgageman View Post
        Sure, why not.

Although to likely 95% of Disney's present demographic it will be..."Annette who?"
        Which is really sad considering her contributions to Disney history.

Comment

I think a tribute like the one above would be lovely, or one of the stores could be named after her on Main st

Btw there is a subtle reference to Annette in the Muppetvision preshow, a net full of jello

Comment

How about a Mary Blair-esque Annette doll in "It's a Small World"? I've heard that it was Annette's favorite attraction in the park.

Comment

I would like to see something like a timeline of Mouseketeers.
              Be Cool Stay in School!
              Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Originally posted by Malina View Post
                It's kind of sad that they haven't done ANYTHING at the parks for her...
                I agree! It's very sad!
                'The Annette Funicello Research Fund' | http://annetteconnection.com/How-to-Help.php - please consider donating today to help fight MS.

Comment

Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
                  I like this idea.

Comment

She deserves a window.

Nothing less.
                    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

"Little" and "Annette" just don't seem to go together.

Comment

Originally posted by Mortgageman View Post
                        Sure, why not.

That's partially true but I've heard that from younger folks while looking at a picture of Walt Disney and Jim Hensen.
                        Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Keaton View Post
                          How about a Mary Blair-esque Annette doll in "It's a Small World"? I've heard that it was Annette's favorite attraction in the park.
                          This would be an awesome & subtle tribute. They could also put up one or two paintings of her in the Disney art gallery on Main St, or even in the waiting lobby for Great Moments with Mr Lincoln. Don't they still have a small Disneyland museum in there?
                          "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

Comment

Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
                            Maybe the classic, original ones. If they go through all of them, then they have to include ones like Britney, Christina, & Justin to name a few....
                            "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

Comment

Originally posted by druggas View Post
                              she deserves a window.

Nothing less.
                              This ^

She is such a legend and has done so much for the company, including the parks. She needs a window. Someone needs to start a petition ASAP.
                              Last edited by NineteenTwenty8; 06-02-2013, 04:02 PM.
                              'The Annette Funicello Research Fund' | http://annetteconnection.com/How-to-Help.php - please consider donating today to help fight MS.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X