Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lone Ranger premiere in DCA--Will Star Wars premiere happen in the parks?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Lone Ranger premiere in DCA--Will Star Wars premiere happen in the parks?

My first thought after hearing of The Ranger premiere happening in DCA was.....Damn I wish I had an extra $1,000 dollars laying around. My second thought was...... What does this mean for Star Wars?
    We got the Pirates premieres in the parks which were awesome and now The Lone Ranger premiere is Star Wars far behind?

Click image for larger version

Name:	PiratesPremiere20074.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	130.4 KB
ID:	7372980
    picture from my blog on Pirates premiere

How could Disney which now owns Star Wars pass up on the chance of having Star Wars premiere at the parks now. Harrison Ford walking down the red carpet on main street? I should start saving my money now. And when will Star Wars weekends finally make their way to Disneyland as well? Obviously I'd love to see a Star Wars land or Star Wars theme park which I've posted about numerous times in Micechat and elsewhere. In the meantime at least we can hope that either Star Wars weekends or a star studded premiere for the next Star Wars movie.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PiratesPremiere4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	7372979
    pic from my blog on Pirates premiere

A love of Disney that sometimes borders on the edge of crazy ---but I'm okay with that

http://braddisneylandblog.blogspot.com/

Re: Lone Ranger premiere in DCA--Will Star Wars premiere happen in the parks?

SW? I'd count on it.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

I'm sure they will premiere Star Wars at Disneyland or DCA.
      Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

I would actually consider paying to go to that it would be so awesome. I would bet on it happening.
        These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
        My company had a special night at the park
        WdW trip report with WWoHP
        NYE 2011 trip report
        Mice Chat 7th anniversary
        Leap year 24 hour report
        New DCA trip report
        NYE 2012
        HKDL trip report

Comment

Ad Widget