This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Tomorrow Land

I recently spoke with a Disney imagineer! He told me tomorrow land is going to either turned into Star Wars land or changed back to the old tomorrow land! He said that they will be putting the people mover back in and that captain eo is being changed to a monsters inc show!! He also said that Disney is opening a marvel park in California by the resort now!!!

Re: Tomorrow Land

Its probably best to take all of this with a mountain of salt.

Comment

The Matterhorn of salt, even - they could move it back to Tomorrowland and add the snow monster from Star Wars instead of the abominable snowman!
      when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

One more rumor to toss into the mill!

Comment

Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
          One more rumor to toss into the mill!
          this, I will not believe anything until something is officially announced by Disney

Comment

I simply cannot handle the massive sodium intake required to believe this.
            "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

What everyone else has said.

But with that aside, I think it's less than likely that they will revert TL back to its original form. More than likely they'll start cramming it up with Star Wars and Marvel stuff.

Comment

Too much sodium will kill you...

Comment

I think people believe that Disney has this master plan for the resort, and TL, and we are all just trying to figure out what they are going to do.
                  I actually don't thing THEY have any idea what they are going to do and I think its going to take them a long time to settle on any decision. Several things have been on the verge of being green lit, like tearing out Innoventions for Ironman, just to eventually get cancelled. I think they are fairly lost about what to do next and what is the right next step for the resort.

Comment

Move along everybody, move along. There's nothing to see here.
                    sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

Some posters with inside information (I am not one of them) on this site have given evidence that there are plans. My guess cost, dca and legal(osha) have held things up.My guess us cost is main reason.
                      Last edited by Spongeocto4; 06-09-2013, 07:23 PM. Reason: typos and grammar

Comment

Almost everything included in this rumor is pretty much impossible for me to believe. The only part I can fathom is the Marvel bit.
                        Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

Originally posted by Rave View Post
                          Its probably best to take all of this with a mountain of salt.
                          Yep. Especially when the OP posts the same thing in three other threads at the same time.

:whistling
                          "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
                          Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
                          imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

Comment

Star Wars land replacing one of DL's original 5 lands? I don't think that will ever happen.

If they try .. That's a big risk/gamble .. that can make a lot of faithful Disneyland fans angry.

They can use WDW, TDL, DLP, HKDL, and SDL Tomorrowlands ...as the 'ginnie pig'.
                            MY SIGNATURE:
                            Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

sounds like a troll or sockpuppet trying to ruffle some feathers

maybe, they should change DCA into Pixarland....it has more appeal to it than a californian themed park....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X