This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DL Experience Soured By Other Guests

Not to long ago I was in DCA with my younger brother (9) who had been thinking about going on ToT for the first time, though he was scared. A little after 2 he finally decided that he would but only if he could buy the picture afterwards to remember it. While we stood on our numbered spots waiting to get on the ride a group of 6 teenagers who were all yelling. During the ride, not only did they yell through all of the narraration, but they decided to make certain gestures with their hands to the camera. Not only did my brother not know what was going on the entire ride but he did not get his picture. When we informed a cast member they were nice enough to let us back on the ride trough the fastpass line, but the kids had already ran away. We did get the picture, but I think his facial expression was different his second time. Anway he did not get his "true" first ride photo.
    Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

Comment

what do u mean by "who they let through the gates" ? like cast members or guests :P because I know their still very strict on the way the CM's appearance are :P

Comment

Oh where do i begin , some bad experineces......

Parents who let their kids push the stroller which results in the stroller geting jammed into the back of your ankles.

Peple who insist on carrying huge backpacks in lines and belting you with it each tiem they pass. Dude here is a few bucks use a damn locker .

Guests abusing CM's for no reason especially whent he CM is trying to make things move more smoothly during the parade or in the queue for a ride.

Parents who push in front of adults who have been waiting patiently in line to have their kid get a photo with a character just because they have a child and Disney is all about the children, that really riles me.

In the line for the Matterhorn one night my boyfriend and I were patiently waiting holding hands, two people in front of us was this young couple and they were going for it, i mean he had her up against the fence and was pretty much humping her and to be honest it was making me sick let alone the families with young children. No one wants to see that.

On night in the Hub we were waiting for the fireworks and we were standing to the right in front of the churro stand , it was ten minutes before the show and the place was packed and there was no room to sit as we were squished like sadines and this one guy behind us decided to sit down and then for the entire run of the fireworks cursed and hurled abuse at us because we couldn' sit down so he could see better. Ruined the whole night . I was sooooooooooo angry !

The worst ever though was when parade of the stars was running and i was over with my boyfriend from Australia and it was his first time to the park and we were on the bus as it slowly wound its way down main street with the CM's who were collecting guests.

This group of 7 16 year old boys appears out of nowhere and surrounds the cute little female CM and begin taunting her and i mean not a few little jokes but laying into her about what they wanted to do to her sexually in the most explicit language and each time the bus moved they would jump on and off and it continue to taunt her.

And I am not saying she wasn't doing her upmost to bring some control to the situation but after a few minutes my boyfriend ( who luckily can look real mean when he wants to) had to get off the bus and help her out because there was no security and only one other female CM near by.

Afterwards the CM thanked us very much and after the parade we went to guest services to make a complaint against the kids and a compliment for the CM.

I will admit i have enjoyed some high jinks ( hell i still do) but even in highschool i would never have dreamed of behaving in such a manner and it has only been 10 years since i wa sin highschool.
        "Lies make baby Jesus cry!"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X