Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best 5 mins or less wait time and Ride at the Disneyland Resort!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Best 5 mins or less wait time and Ride at the Disneyland Resort!

Rides that mostly have 5 minute or less wait times and are fun !

Re: Best 5 mins or less wait time and Ride at the Disneyland Resort!

Ariel in DCA. The best thing that ever happened to the Ariel ride is that Carsland opened.

Comment

Ariel and Monsters.

Comment

I can't argue with Ariel and Monsters, but I would add one more. I may get flack for this, but I'd add Flik's Flyers. I find that ride very relaxing and pleasant.

Comment

Little Mermaid- Ariel's Undersea Adventure and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Comment

I agree with all the PPs, and I'll add IASW and POTC as slightly longer than five minutes usually, but much longer ride, or more bang for your buck.

Comment

I forgot all about Winnie The Pooh! The year it opened, I waited 2 hours to rid it with my mom on opening day because she loves Winnie The Pooh. I was younger than, and I got off of it thinking that a can of Du Pont paint threw up. Now, it's one of my favorite, most relaxing rides and there is never a line.

Comment

Winnie the Pooh and the Canoes. I know Winnie isn't a popular attraction on this board, but my kids love it.
                "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

Comment

Hello!Longtime lurker but now a member! To answer the question, I voteCanoes also.

Comment

while it mostly happens at night during fantasmic and the fireworks...Pirates! theres been several times ive gone right up to the boat and wait less than 1 minute. i also love taking the train for a complete trip, especially after walking for hours. its a nice way to relax for 20 mins.

this has only happened once but ive waited literally 5 mins for Radiator Springs Racer. my gf and I were going to see how long the wait was and it had JUST reopened at that moment after being closed for breaking down!

Comment

Ariel and Winnie are the two lines I know of where you can get on in a few minutes. The latter one is very helpful if you're waiting for people on Splash Mountain.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBFfI9j2cFk
                      I have ridden both the Disneyland and Magic Kingdom ones

Comment

Pinocchio's Daring Journey meets this criteria on most days, seems like - I'd have to pick that one. Seems underappreciated (along with Snow White) of the Fantasyland traditional dark rides, but I quite enjoy it.
                        when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Originally posted by RegionsBeyond View Post
                          Pinocchio's Daring Journey meets this criteria on most days, seems like - I'd have to pick that one. Seems underappreciated (along with Snow White) of the Fantasyland traditional dark rides, but I quite enjoy it.
                          +1

Comment

Pinocchio, Snow White, Winnie the Pooh, Monster's Inc, and Ariel.

My favorite of those is probably Monster's Inc in DCA and Pinocchio in DL.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                            KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Along with the others mentioned: Storybook Canal Boats near park closing time & Heimlich's Chew Chew Train

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X