This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Disneyland Private Parties

I was Thinking now that Disneyland Park Have The Mickey Halloween Party, would it be cool if disney could add the mickey christmas party and the Pirate & Princess Party. What Do U Guys Think?

Re: Disneyland Private Parties

Most posters will be against this, in that special christmas moments ("snow," parade, cookie-icing, fireworks) would only be available to private party nights, and not offered during non-private party nights.

I think every day at Disneyland should be a private party. Except that the admission tickets are available for purchase to everyone.

Comment

Re: Disneyland Private Parties

Originally posted by xceemora View Post
      I was Thinking now that Disneyland Park Have The Mickey Halloween Party, would it be cool if disney could add the mickey christmas party and the Pirate & Princess Party. What Do U Guys Think?
      I am fine with private parties as long as they do not take away from the regular day to day enjoyment of regular park guests. Like the rumors of how a Christmas Party will take stuff that everyone could enjoy and make it exclusive to guests that pay additional to attend the party. Much like they did with the Halloween fireworks.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X