This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Cheapest Stuff in the park

Lets be honest Disneyland is a little pricey. But occasionally you get deals ( like one time a got a t shirt for $12 because I was a pass holder.) So,what is the best deal in disneyland?

Re: Cheapest Stuff in the park

The SoCal AP
    sigpic
    “That's the way a lot of things happen... You think one person did something
    but he was just the one to put the color on it." – Ken Anderson
    ​I'm blogging here again!

Comment

The free water from the drinking fountains.....?
      "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

Comment

The free brochure maps

Comment

Free ice water from most counter spots. It sounds corny, but in the summer, free cold water is the best thing!

Our family thinks the Silhouettes are a good Disneyland souvenir. We try to do them every couple of years to show our DD growth. We have them from our childhood and now are adding hers to the collection. The best thing is that it says Disneyland, not Disney Parks! Without the frame they come in at around $9 plus tax for two copies. We usually do not purchase the frame as we have our own frames for them. They will hold them for the end of the day, so you do not have to carry them around. One of my Disney magical moments was having my DD's first one done by the same lady who did mine when I was a child!
          “Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.”

Comment

Free Buttons.... Yesterday they gave these to everyone at the entrance.

Comment

Free water, free maps and brochures, and free buttons.
              Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Free buttons, maps in multiple languages from around the world, pressed pennies

Comment

Thanks, but I was looking for more stuff like T-Shirts, hats etc.

Comment

Your best bet for apparel is to purchase them from disneystore.com they usually have some pretty good sales. I have never seen anything on sale within the parks.
                    "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

Comment

I think the souvenir steins/goblets at Maurices (Fantasy Faire) are reasonable. Then again, I'd spend almost anything for the apple boysenberry freeze that comes in them. :bow: There are clip-on ears for under $10, but they dont stay in very well. Occasionally, you can find decent sales in the shops, shirts or purses for under $20, you just have to look long & hard.

Comment

The souvenir travel mugs that you can get with coffee or hot chocolate are a pretty good deal.

Comment

We splurged this last trip and stayed at the DL Hotel so we got some "free" stuff. We got luggage tags (4), one ride photo, 4 pins and 4 lanyards, and deals on Ridemakerz and some other offers we didn't make use of. Not cheap stuff within the park but just thought I'd mention it for information sake.
                          Last edited by Tamiele; 06-21-2013, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Nothing can really beat the merch at the character warehouse about a mile away from the park...some of what they have is Godawful but I've found last year's ear hats, keychains, shirts, lanyards and other goodies there for very reasonable prices.

Within the parks the cheapest thing I've found: they have little buttons with character artwork for $1.25 at some of the checkout lines (I have seen them at the Emporium and the shop by Winnie the Pooh). I found a really keen Maleficent button, and they had a lot of other characters, like Alice, the Cheshire Cat and the Evil Queen.
                            Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Comment

You'll see these by the cashier in the Emporium and the little vendor cart by the old Fantasyland Station for the skyway. The little buttons, not pins, buttons with characters on it. It is like not even a dollar each, but fun to put on your Mickey ears or your backpack. They have different buttons like every 6 months or every few months right?

But that is something that is really cheap to get especially with an AP!
                              -> -> http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/181693-after-hours.html <- <-
                              Stories of Disneyland from an animatronic's point of view

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X