This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Stupid Question/Request: D'land Hotel TV Channel Guide

Can anyone list the TV channels & numbers for the Disneyland Hotel? For instance, I think channel 10 is the Disney Channel. Thanks in advance.

Re: Stupid Question/Request: D'land Hotel TV Channel Guide

Nothing is a stupid question here on micechat. If I knew I would tell you but I really don't know.

Comment

Try calling the hotel. Maybe they can email you one.
      "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by Dante101 View Post
        Can anyone list the TV channels & numbers for the Disneyland Hotel? For instance, I think channel 10 is the Disney Channel. Thanks in advance.
        I found this for the Grand Californian (scroll down the page some). I don't know how current it is. Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa - MouseInfo

Comment

Originally posted by johnlawwhiskey View Post
          I found this for the Grand Californian (scroll down the page some). I don't know how current it is. Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa - MouseInfo
          These channels work for Paradise Pier and the Disneyland Hotel too. Anyone notice that the Fantasmic, World of Color, Fireworks, and Princess Bedtime Stories channels aren't listed on the site? Did they get rid of these?
          Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Comment

We were there a few weeks ago and I don't remember if there was a Fantasmic channel, but the Wold of Color, Fireworks and Princess Bedtime Stories were still on their own Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by mouseknotts View Post
              We were there a few weeks ago and I don't remember if there was a Fantasmic channel, but the Wold of Color, Fireworks and Princess Bedtime Stories were still on their own Channel.
              Your'e right, my mistake. There isn't a Fantasmic channel.
              Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Comment

Originally posted by johnlawwhiskey View Post
                Thanks so much!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X