Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your opinion what ride removal wouldn't make you feel like your at Disneyland!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] In your opinion what ride removal wouldn't make you feel like your at Disneyland!

Like for example lets assumed they announced the removal HM or Matterhorn or Space mountain or even the dumbo ride, what ride removal would make you feel youre not at Disneyland and would never feel the same way to you ever again!

And what ride removal wouldn't affect your visit to disneyland!

Share your thoughts!

Re: In your opinion what ride removal wouldn't make you feel like your at Disneyland!

Haunted Mansion or POTC for sure. There are so many of my friends on those rides especially.

I would not look at Disneyland the same.

Even though us animatronics had to get over the fact that Carousel of Progress, Sam the Eagle, Country Bear Jamboree, Mission to Mars and Flight to the Moon were not going to come back. Those animatronics were so nice.

If they removed Innoventions, I would not be as affected, but Tom Morrow is a friend of mine.
    -> -> http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/181693-after-hours.html <- <-
    Stories of Disneyland from an animatronic's point of view

Comment

Re: In your opinion what ride removal wouldn't make you feel like your at Disneyland!

Originally posted by Tilly View Post
      Haunted Mansion or POTC for sure. .
      This. If either of these attractions are removed and replaced by something subpar, then I would never visit Disneyland ever again. They are just too spectacular for removal imo. I could care less they removed Innoventions, Winnie the Pooh, Tarzan's Treehouse, Toontown, Finding Nemo Subs, and Captain EO.

Comment

The park would not be the same if they ever removed the train that goes around the park.

I know Indiana Jones is a popular ride, but because I have never rode it, or do not intend on ever riding it, I would not miss it if it wasn't there anymore.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Sleeping Beauty Castle. If they removed this I would never go again.
          These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
          My company had a special night at the park
          WdW trip report with WWoHP
          NYE 2011 trip report
          Mice Chat 7th anniversary
          Leap year 24 hour report
          New DCA trip report
          NYE 2012
          HKDL trip report

Comment

Originally posted by Tilly View Post
            Haunted Mansion or POTC for sure.
            Sadly, POTC is already partly gone, in my opinion.

Comment

Haunted Mansion and the Matterhorn.

One's they could take out that wouldn't make me feel like they were taking anything away from Disneyland:
              Captain EO (not really a ride I know)
              Innoventions

Comment

I'll sound like a copy cat and say POTC and HM. Both irreplaceable.

removing Innoventions would actually make Te park seem more like my old Disneyland.
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

Matterhorn and Tea Cups. These two attractions are my choices for iconic status.
                  I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

I would say the Matterhorn as it is unique to Disneyland and for years it was the beacon seen from the 5 to let me know I've arrived.
                    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

The Disneyland Railroad for sure. In all my 23 years of existence I've only been to the park once when the trains weren't running. My day felt incomplete without that ride.

Anything in Toontown can go and I'd barely notice.

Comment

Peter Pan.

Comment

It's A Small World, Pirates, Disneyland Railroad, Tiki Room, Haunted Mansion, Matterhorn.

Any of those get removed (which is hopefully a 100 percent unlikely) I wouldn't go back, myself.
                          when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

You guys are missing more on the list if it were gone. Disneyland wouldn't be the same without all these great attractions.

These beauties: Disneyland Railroad, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Enchanted Tiki Room, Matterhorn Bobsleds, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain, Dumbo, Fantasyland Dark Rides, Monorail, Mark Twain Riverboat, Sailing Ship Columbia, Indiana Jones Adventure, and King Arthur's Carousel.

http://belfrycomics.net/
                            http://furaffinity.net/

Comment

I find the lack of the castle showing up in responses surprising.
                              These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
                              My company had a special night at the park
                              WdW trip report with WWoHP
                              NYE 2011 trip report
                              Mice Chat 7th anniversary
                              Leap year 24 hour report
                              New DCA trip report
                              NYE 2012
                              HKDL trip report

Comment

Ad Widget