This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Daisy Duck.

Where can you meet Daisy Duck in Disneyland?
    sigpic

Re: Daisy Duck.

Every once in a while, Daisy is in Town Square, but mainly she does character meals at the hotels.
    ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME :vogue:

Comment

Originally posted by ohmermaid View Post
      Where can you meet Daisy Duck in Disneyland?
      I've seen her on Main Street U.S.A. once, and that was on February 2, it was early afternoon, around 1:30p.m. The only other places I have seen her was at the PCH Grill character meals and I've seen her once at the Plaza Inn character breakfast. Most of the time she can be found at the PCH Grill character meals.

Comment

She is an uncommon character to find at Disneyland, but your best bet to see her is at the Disneyland Resort hotel restaurants.
        Last edited by frollofan; 06-23-2013, 04:48 PM.

Comment

We saw her last week at the (rather unfortunate) Dancin' with Disney in DCA. Good luck!

Comment

She's at the Surf's Up! breakfast often. I don't think she'd ever be at Storyteller's. I've never seen her at Goofy's either; but she'd make sense there.We did see her last year in Toon Town, but that was the only time & it was very brief after the party they used to have in the morning.

Comment

Yeah like others have said she is very hard to get. She shows up once in a wild on Main Street but other then the hotels the only other place to see her now is over at DCA where they have Dancing with Disney there are two sets for that event. The Misfits and the Disney Girls which she is part of that group. The hard part of it is she along with the other character don't do autographs and the only way to get any photos with them is you have to be dancing with her and it be still hard to get her cause they all move around the place never in the same place.
              To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

Awesome!! I have a reservation for surfs up breakfast hopefully we get to see her!
                Whats the dancing with Disney? I've heard it mentioned and talked about, but don't kno
                what it is.
                sigpic

Comment

I do think we be seeing a lot more characters in the parks because of the success of the LTM Long Lost Friends Weeks (yes they are doing it again at WDW) maybe we will see more of them in the works.
                  Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
                  http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Comment

She's also shown up at Big Thunder Ranch. Last year they had her out with Donald during the Western themed event at BTR.
                    Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Comment

Originally posted by ohmermaid View Post
                      Awesome!! I have a reservation for surfs up breakfast hopefully we get to see her!
                      Whats the dancing with Disney? I've heard it mentioned and talked about, but don't kno
                      what it is.
                      Dancing with Disney is kids can dance with some of the rare characters at Disneyland like. Dasiy, Step Sister from Cinderella,Timon,Big Bad Wolf and others. Each character has a theme song that they dance to like Lilo & Stitch song is are of Elvis,Cruella De Vil's is who let the dogs out and so on.
                      To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

she was in town square last week twice at least. Also if its raining she and donald will be in the building where great moments with Mr lincoln is.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X