Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Disneyland DVD Coming to Stores in July!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Disneyland DVD Coming to Stores in July!

Thanks for the info I can't wait to see it!!!

Comment

You know I really wish they would release the Disneyland Special on DVD that featured the Osmond Brothers when they opened Space Mountain... I was expecting to see it on the Disneyland USA multi-disk release... but it wasn't there... I was disappointed...
      Check out my other blog:

Comment

Originally posted by cellarhound
        You know I really wish they would release the Disneyland Special on DVD that featured the Osmond Brothers when they opened Space Mountain... I was expecting to see it on the Disneyland USA multi-disk release... but it wasn't there... I was disappointed...
        You should have looked on the back, it said what Disneyland Features it had. Besides, it was good anyway!

Comment

Thanks, I'm going to buy it!

Anyone else?

Comment

I need that...and it is released just days before I go....Yeah a pre trip movie.

Where will it be sold? in your average everyday target or at the Disney stores only?
            procrastibating

Comment

So is this a nationwide thing like the 6 disk CD set or just in the parks like those cool books?
              M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
              sigpic
              Flickr

Comment

A must have! Of course it goes on sale after I go. hhhmmmm... a reason to go back?
                Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Originally posted by MellyMouse
                  A must have! Of course it goes on sale after I go. hhhmmmm... a reason to go back?
                  You need a reason? :lol:

Comment

Thanks for this news, I have to get this since I missed buying the last Disneyland DVD.

Comment

All I know at this point is that you can pre-order it on Amazon.com (and I'm sure other online DVD retailers). I doubt it will be available wide at Target's or Wal-Mart's, but more specialty places like Media Play or Suncoast. That's just a guess though... As for me, I'm preordering from Amazon. I love that place

Comment

Is the current Disneyland DVD they sell in the park any good? I've never seen it but I want to know whether it's worth picking up before they phase it out.

Comment

I can't find it on amazon.com yet
                          WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

Have never seen a Disney DVD, are they done well? Worth the 20 bucks? Something you would watch more than once?

If it's worth it, I do hope they sell it at the park.....want to take my discount!
                            Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                            it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I'll be buying that the day it comes out
                              Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                              I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                              ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X