• Show
Clear All

• [Question] Most beautiful place?

sigpic
    That's the way a lot of things happen... You think one person did something
    but he was just the one to put the color on it." Ken Anderson
    ​I'm blogging here again!

Re: Most beautiful place?

I think the most beautiful spot in Anaheim has to be Town Square. Especially at night. I love the popcorn lights and the way that the flowers are always (of course) in bloom. When you walk through the tunnel and that is the first thing you see.... simply gorgeous!
    "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

Comment

All of Disneyland when decked out for Christmas. But if I had to pick one or a few spots, one would be standing in front of and looking at small world, especially in the evening when the lights are on (and again especially at Christmas).

I also like the walkway between Big Thunder and Rivers of America, where the old tunnel is. If it weren't for the smoking section nearby, I could hang out there a bit.

And finally, when my kids go to play on Pirate's Lair, I love to find a quite bench and let the world go by. It's very peaceful over there.

Comment

The bottom floor of Hungry Bear way in the back watching the river traffic and feeding the ducks does it for me. So quiet and peaceful with the river and trees in front of you.

Pre-Tomorrowland 1998, one of the most beautiful places at night was on the rocket-jets, way up high watching the lights of the park spin past you.
        "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

A few areas:

-Back behind Thunder Mountain, standing on the bridge, watching the (albeit fake) fish jump
          -Under the big tree by the tea cups
          -The extreme end of Critter Country, with all of the ferns

Comment

It's a typical answer, but I do really love Snow White's Grotto. Especially at night when it's all lit up. And all of New Orleans Square is just gorgeous to me.
            DLR APDL Paris 2002WDW 2007, 2013, 2015TDL & Sea 2009DCL 2014
            To Do: ABD in 2016; Hong Kong DL & Shanghai Disney: see you in 2017!
            GROUNDHOG DAY: WDW and DLR in the same day: 2/2/13
            My Stay in the Disneyland Dream Suite

Comment

Probably the Castle Lighting during Christmastime.
              Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon any reality, but based on if something is new, I reject it immediately because its frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.
              You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

Comment

I know you said not too, but while Disneyland is probably the best stateside Disney park, DCA is more beautiful. Disneyland is charming and graceful and quaint and attraction heavy, but it has no area as beautiful as parts of Carsland or Grizzly. For me, nature is just more beautiful than buildings. However, areas of The Jungle Cruise and in front of Haunted Mansion and Pirates, looking 360 degrees is pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall to Wall Creep View Post
                  A few areas:

-Back behind Thunder Mountain, standing on the bridge, watching the (albeit fake) fish jump
                  -Under the big tree by the tea cups
                  -The extreme end of Critter Country, with all of the ferns
                  There are real fish in there now We were shocked to see some when we were looking for the fake ones!

Comment

In my opinion, the most beautiful place in Disneyland would have to be Main Street at night. I love looking at those popcorn lights that adorn the buildings.

Comment

The courtyard in New Orleans Square.

Comment

Originally posted by SunsetLament View Post
                        The courtyard in New Orleans Square.
                        The stair case called the Court of Angels I think is what you mean, and I agree it can be lovely there.
                        Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

Comment

Disneyland is really beautiful at night.

The front of the park inside the turnstiles. The Mickey Floral glows beautifully at night.

The teacups and their lanterns.

The Rivers of America, and the Golden Horseshoe.

Fantasyland, directly behind the Castle. Peter Pan's tower, the carousel, are just dazzling.

I think the Firehouse is beautiful at night. Town Square just glows at night time.
                          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Acpisme View Post
                            The stair case called the Court of Angels I think is what you mean, and I agree it can be lovely there.
                            One of my favorite places on the planet.
                            "Ignore the Chihuahua behind the curtain."

Comment

Originally posted by Acpisme View Post
                              Yup.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X