This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video New 2013 Disneyland Resort Documentary

For anyone interested, a new Disneyland documentary was recently released! I believe the last one was pre DCA 2.0!
    Disneyland Resort Behind the Scenes 2013 - YouTube

Re: New 2013 Disneyland Resort Documentary

Very nice video.

Thanks for the link.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

This is an illegally uploaded copy of an updated Destination America version of the same "Disneyland Behind the Scenes" documentary that has aired on Travel Channel for the past decade.

Comment

Its funny how its not actually behind the scenes, but a 45 minute ad for Disneyland

Comment

Originally posted by JackMiller341 View Post
            Its funny how its not actually behind the scenes, but a 45 minute ad for Disneyland
            my exact thought, I remember seeing an older version of this and it convinced me to go to Disneyland just from that 45 minute ad. -__- I felt manipulated. lol

Comment

I saw this exact program on The Travel Channel about a month ago. In fact, I think it's part of their regular rotation.
              "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Jestyr View Post
                This is an illegally uploaded copy of an updated Destination America version of the same "Disneyland Behind the Scenes" documentary that has aired on Travel Channel for the past decade.
                Yes, although these travel channel uploads almost never get flagged thankfully.
                Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

Comment

Is this one on NetFlix yet?

Comment

Somehow, I don't like the updated version as much as the older one. It feels much more like a big commercial for Disneyland than the old version did.

Comment

Originally posted by rytheguy13 View Post
                      Somehow, I don't like the updated version as much as the older one. It feels much more like a big commercial for Disneyland than the old version did.
                      While I agree these are not as behind the scenes as the ones they made 10 years ago for the other parks.....I'll still at least enjoy watching this one once..and hopefully learn a few things still
                      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
                        While I agree these are not as behind the scenes as the ones they made 10 years ago for the other parks.....I'll still at least enjoy watching this one once..and hopefully learn a few things still
                        I can't deny I've watched it like 6 times on my DVR. lol

Comment

Great video).

You know your a Disney geek when you can pick which shots are from DLR and the ones from WDW
                          Met Anna and Elsa over 1100 times and not afraid to admit it. Just let it go

My YouTube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasTheImagineer

Comment

Originally posted by Jestyr View Post
                            And if Disney legal wants it taken down, they will get it taken down. In the mean time IF Disney leaves it up its fair game for anyone to watch. WE have no control and can't get in trouble for it here.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Disneyland Resort Behind the Scenes 2013 - YouTube

When did they discontinue fast pass for Pirates? It must have been some time ago because I can't remember it ever having that.
                              Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X