This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] MSEP or New Parade?

I want to hear your guy's opinion about the rumors about a new nighttime parade for Disneyland. Do you think it is a great idea to have a new nighttime parade or get back The Main Street Electrical Parade back to it's rightful place back at Disneyland? I'm all for the new parade at Disneyland. I like the new idea for the new parade. The reasons I am liking the idea because they will ,hopefully, include new Disney Characters and classic characters to the parade. On the other hand I am not going crazy about it and getting over excited because it hasn't been officially released by Disney. Share your opinion and thoughts!

Re: MSEP or New Parade?

New parade. It is time to move forward imo.

Comment

Definitely a new parade. There are so many new technologies they could use for a night parade like LEDs and projection that it would be a shame to rely on the MSEP again.
      In the quest for quality, I have no problem with the characters footing the bill.

Comment

New parade.

Comment

New parade. The Fantillusion parade in Disneyland Paris is pretty cool and uses a lot more LEDs. I loved the MSEP but it's time to move forward.

Comment

I gotta say the MSEP. Still my absolute favorite Disney parade ever.

Comment

As much as I love the Electrical Parade I can't wait for a new nighttime parade even if its still called the Main Street or Disney's Electrical Parade.

Comment

MESP if the original soundtrack I used
                The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

If Disney for once gave us a high budget extravaganza I would be in favor of a new parade but the only form of street entertainment that has been worth-wild over the last 10 years is the Parade of Dreams, everything else has been mostly built on the cheap and unimpressive.

Comment

New parade. I love MSEP, but I'm wanting to see if Disney can create something just as extravagant.

Comment

Originally posted by brandond6 View Post
                      I gotta say the MSEP. Still my absolute favorite Disney parade ever.
                      Originally posted by Trumpet View Post
                      MESP if the original soundtrack I used
                      Yes, I'm old and stuck in the past. My vote is for MSEP also!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by imagineerthat View Post
                        As much as I love the Electrical Parade I can't wait for a new nighttime parade even if its still called the Main Street or Disney's Electrical Parade.
                        agreed. maybe a new parade float wise but with the same soundtrack

Comment

I would love to see a new line up of parade floats, special effects, etc, that keeps a classic Disney soundtrack. It would have to be 10 times better than Soundsational, and something like a Fantasmic/Main Street Electrical Parade combined to make it worth watching.

Comment

MSEP will always hold a special place in my heart. I would love to see it come back in all its glory!
                            "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

Comment

loved soundsational parade so yeah all for a new night time parade if its the same attention to details and characters

:whistling
                              It's a music Celebration
                              Come on, come on, come on
                              Strike up the band,
                              Feel the beat, what a great sensation
                              Come on, come on, come on
                              Move and clap your hands,
                              Get into the Spirit
                              Let everyone hear it,
                              So come on, come on

:whistling
                              Step into the Magic