Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Hill and the Hillbillies on Hiatus this summer?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Billy Hill and the Hillbillies on Hiatus this summer?

I can't seem to find them on the entertainment calendar for this summer. Especially between August 11-15, when I will be visiting.

Anyone know why, or is the website wrong?

Re: Billy Hill and the Hillbillies on Hiatus this summer?

August isn't up yet. Try again maybe next week.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Comment

Aha! It's the website. If I go here: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/ent...e-hillbillies/ It claims there are no shows. The entertainment calendar shows some shows for today. The new website has some fairly large bugs, irritating.

Thanks!

Comment

They are at Woody's Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree located at Festival Arena (formerly where Festival of Fools took place). It is located between the petting zoo (horse and goats) and the all you can eat family style barbeque place. If you need bigger landmarks, it is between Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and the entrance to Fantasyland (aka Pinocchio bathrooms/Village Haus/Casey Jr. exit) on what is known as "Thunder Trail". They have a summer show going on. SO fun!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X