This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] A missing Ghost

Sorry if this has been ask already but. What has happen to the one ghost in Hunted Mansion at the end of the ride. It's the old timer ghost that has the hearing horn in his ear that you still can hear him saying What you say what was that. He is sopost to be by the mummy the is sitting down. I have notes that he has been missing for a wild now I think sends April if I remember right. Like I said u can still hear his voice but he isn't there. Sorry I have no photo to show so I hope what I disgripe will help.

Re: A missing Ghost

I have no idea Hook. I know exactly where you are talking about, and also noticed this during my last visit towards the end of June. Looking forward to finding out what is going on with it.

Comment

This has been discussed on the "Long Forgotten" thread, a multi-thread discussion of all things Haunted Mansion which is currently on thread #7 in the Disneyland Resort forum. So far we have no details either, but we assume there is some kind of repair/refurb going on with that audo-anamatronic.
      sigpic
      “That's the way a lot of things happen... You think one person did something
      but he was just the one to put the color on it." – Ken Anderson
      ​I'm blogging here again!

Comment

So I guess Disney will have to change everything to say that there's 998 happy haunts!

Comment

Thanks guys I did found a video to the ghost I'm talking about. He is shown at 13:34

Comment

I'm pretty sure I was the first to report it in my May 24th trip report in the LF thread (I follow the LF thread and was surprised to see him missing), which was my first DL visit this year. Does anyone know if he made it back in after HMH and was later removed or if he never made it back in this year at all?

Comment

Ive been on the ride at less 4 times send last night once a month and I haven't seen him for a wild. I believe I haven't seen him send April. This Long Forgotten thread I have never seen it on here I was trying to fine it n can't fine it.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook View Post
                Ive been on the ride at less 4 times send last night once a month and I haven't seen him for a wild. I believe I haven't seen him send April. This Long Forgotten thread I have never seen it on here I was trying to fine it n can't fine it.
                Here ya go Hook.

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ms-fright.html

Comment

Capt Hook, just fair warning... all of us over at the Long Forgotten thread are absolutely mansion obsessed, so we tend to get crazy about details that make everyone else say, "so what?"

But we're nice crazy people...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Attic Haunt View Post

That's EXACTLY what I say as I slowly back away......"nice, crazy people" j/k lol

Comment

The "Hard of Hearing" ghost has definitely been gone since the end of April. He was there in February and March and mid-April. MIA since.
                      Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
                      Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
                      Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
                      Neverland since 1996.
                      ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Comment

Originally posted by Attic Haunt View Post
                        Across the 7 threads, as of 1:51 pm PST today, July 15th, 2013, you wonderful crazy people have posted 19,886 posts dedicated to the mansion. If the average post was just 29 words (and having read a bit of it, the average count is likely higher than that...), you've posted beyond the equivalent word count of War and Peace. That's just in the "Long-forgotten" threads. To which I say:

Comment

Thanks all but trying to fine what I'm talking about would take me forever to fine so I think I keep this around for a wild.

Comment

Originally posted by lightofdarkness View Post
                            Across the 7 threads, as of 1:51 pm PST today, July 15th, 2013, you wonderful crazy people have posted 19,886 posts dedicated to the mansion. If the average post was just 29 words (and having read a bit of it, the average count is likely higher than that...), you've posted beyond the equivalent word count of War and Peace. That's just in the "Long-forgotten" threads. To which I say:
                            And I was a latecomer to that party, having joined MiceChat in April. It took me almost two months to catch up!:blink:
                            sigpic

Comment

hes been gone since I went to disneyland on 4/24.. wonder whats not getting returned soon to the graveyard?
                              My Art site
                              http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X