Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What is your nostalgic "must do" thing?

My Disneyland tradition is walking through Sleeping Beauty's Castle before anything else; I was absolutely obsessed with the castle during my first trip when I was 6 and so it just takes me back.

Re: What is your nostalgic "must do" thing?

Pretty much Pirates and Haunted Mansion.

Comment

Ditto aashee
      Disneyland Cast Member
      Outdoor Vending
      1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:

http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Comment

Peter Pan's Flight! Was obsessed with the movie when I was a kid and it was my first ever ride I did at Disneyland.

Comment

Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar. If I get some time there and nowhere else in the resort, its still a success.

Comment

This might sound odd, but the picnic bench area outside the park brings back tons of memories from my childhood and that awesome feeling that can't really be described. My entire family would go annually the day after Christmas an we always ate lunch at those tables (aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents). Also, for some weird reason, when leaving the park i always get this somber feeling when passing through the archway on the west side of the train station as we exit, it is the feeling of being bummed to leave when I was a child.

Comment

Matterhorn, my first roller coaster. Yes, even with the new bobsleds.

Comment

Always catching the last train of the night. Seriously, that pick up train is fast, especially on that long stretch of track between New Orleans Square/Frontierland Station and Mickey's Toontown. You can really feel the speed during that run, and it is just downright fun.

Total Tender Rides: 20
                Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
                Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
                Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

Comment

The train. It was the first thing I did with my mum (rip) when we went 22 years ago. It's the first thing I plan on going on when I go in two weeks.

Comment

Haunted Mansion and visiting Peter Pan, should he be out that day.
                    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
                    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
                    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
                    Neverland since 1996.
                    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Comment

Breakfast on Main Street. Nostalgia that goes back to my Grandparents.
                      Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Breakfast at River Belle Terrace, and a visit with Farley the Fiddler in Frontierland.

Comment

Peter Pan just after Rope Drop. It is always our first stop in the morning. Right after we get finished with all the FantasyLand dark rides we head over to Pirates and Haunted Mansion. This is our ritual every single trip.
                          "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

Comment

Space Mountain. When I first went to Disneyland when I was 7 my parents wouldn't let me ride it because they thought I would be too scared (I was tall enough to ride the ride). I was always that elusive ride to me and then I didn't get to go back to ride it until I was 26 and it was awesome. It's just one of those cases of you want what you can't have.

Comment

The shooting gallery,
                              If I didnt pick up a rifle and shoot the ghost rider, its like i didnt even go to disneyland that day.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X