Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] cast member only were 58 button!

So, i renewed my pass the day of the Disneyland anniversary! and i was going nuts trying to get one of the Were 58 buttons that all the cast members were wearing that day! i asked and asked and was told it was cast member only, and if they even were allowed to give them out, they would not even want to because they wanted to keep them for themselves! and they could even get FIRED for giving it away!
    but.. me and my boyfriend still asked and cracked jokes ,with no hope to get one, to cast members trying to earn one for our own!

AND after trying and trying.. a cast member 'droppppped' (lol not really) his for us! it was the cooolest thing because it made me very happy to see how much cast members really do, do to make us guests happy! and i will cherish the button forever!!
    :yea::thumbup:
    pic:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQOqjA5CAAEpCla.jpg:large
    To all who come to this Happy Place.... WELCOME šoš
    -ig: thelipsticklizz tw:lipsticklizz

Re: cast member only were 58 button!

How awesome! Great button, enjoy!

Comment

Very neat! I hope you leave them positive feedback seeing as how they risked their job to make you happy! (Obviously don't mention the part about them giving you the button )

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
      KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Originally posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
        Very neat! I hope you leave them positive feedback seeing as how they risked their job to make you happy! (Obviously don't mention the part about them giving you the button )
        i promised him very positive feedback to city hall on how great he was!!
        To all who come to this Happy Place.... WELCOME šoš
        -ig: thelipsticklizz tw:lipsticklizz

Comment

I remember what that's like. I have the CM buttons for 41 - 44 years old, and I must have been asked a hundred times buy guests for them. I wanted to keep them for myself though so I still have all of them. I don't think the CM would be fired for giving them out though, they would only be fired if they tried to sell them.
          Disneyland Cast Member
          Outdoor Vending
          1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:

http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X