This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] People mover track/ride?

A question to all the members, is there any talk about what is going to happen to the people mover track, or ride, or anything like that at all. Been trying to find out what/if anything is going to happen to that attraction? Thanks for the info.

Re: People mover track/ride?

Some sort of motorbike coaster-type ride, based on Star Wars or Tron is rumored to be going where the PeopleMover and Rocket Rods used to be.
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

Nothing has been announced yet. The track will still sit rotting for the foreseeable future.
      "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

The current track will be torn down. It is structurally unsound and the cost of retrofitting the current track to comply with all state regulations is astronomical.

Comment

I heard the tron light cycles will move in together with a monsters inc. land at california adventure!!

Comment

Originally posted by JM Disneyland Fan View Post
            I heard the tron light cycles will move in together with a monsters inc. land at california adventure!!

Comment

Originally posted by JM Disneyland Fan View Post
              I've heard something similar to this as well
              Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
              Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

what are tron light cycles?? and where would they go??

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X