Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Star Wars celebration in Anaheim.

I just read that Star Wars Celebration is planning to be held in Anaheim in april of 2015. With that being the opening year of the release of the new movie. I was curious on the possibility of this foreshadowing more work to be done in Disneyland instead of WDW. Ideas?

Re: Star Wars celebration in Anaheim.

Originally posted by 1313disneyfan View Post
    I just read that Star Wars Celebration is planning to be held in Anaheim in april of 2015. With that being the opening year of the release of the new movie. I was curious on the possibility of this foreshadowing more work to be done in Disneyland instead of WDW. Ideas?
    ya think?

Comment

All i have to say if this is true......is FIANLLY....they had an event people wanted to go to but made it in Florida only when they could have had another event over here

I know I'll be going there if they annouce a WOC Star Wars Show
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Here is the link to the Star Wars website confirming it Star Wars Celebration VII Announced | StarWars.com

Comment

It's about time. I'm surprised something like this hasn't happened sooner.
          Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this! I went to Celebration III in Indianapolis back in 2005 and it was awesome. I'm happy I can drive to this one and not have to fly four hrs. This will be about a month before Ep 7 comes out and I'm sure we'll get lots of news about new SW rides or lands.
            "Fantasy, if it's really convincing, can't become dated, for the simple reason that it represents a flight into a dimension that lies beyond the reach of time" Walt Disney

Comment

I wonder if they'll do a "weekends" event here to coincide with it.
              "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

I already have a costume picked out for my child. :yea:

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

I think some of you are mixing up Star Wars weekends with Star Wars celebration. Two different events!

Comment

^your right...I thought we were getting weekends.....this is in some ways better but I also think we should get both events...since really it just prints money for Disney
                    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Hmmm episode 7 the 60th anniversary of DL as well. Perhaps they will have a new attraction in place for this too. Just maybe they will announce something soon after all! We can only hope!
                      These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
                      My company had a special night at the park
                      WdW trip report with WWoHP
                      NYE 2011 trip report
                      Mice Chat 7th anniversary
                      Leap year 24 hour report
                      New DCA trip report
                      NYE 2012
                      HKDL trip report

Comment

I just read about this on Facebook. The first thing I thought was I suppose this is proof of either a Star Wars land or a third gate at Disneyland, not at WDW.

Either way I might have to head out to Anaheim in 2015. I do love me some Star Wars. Not to mention the fact that Disneyland is right next door.
                        Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

I hit up Celebration IV (?) in Los Angeles back in 2007. That was a blast! I'm glad it's coming back out west again.

Comment

I have heard that there was a slight shift in plans from WDW to DLR which could justify the location change, granted big things are still planned for WDW and Star Wars.

Comment

I'm there. Even if I have to play wookiee hooky!

It's a little early, but we should set up a Micechat meet at the convention.
                              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X